Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we find out where she went? If not, could she have been to the police station. Might have been released in one of her many arrests and told to come back at a certain time to see whether she'd be charged or not?

Reactions: 6
Did we find out where she went? If not, could she have been to the police station. Might have been released in one of her many arrests and told to come back at a certain time to see whether she'd be charged or not?
I’m hoping it was something along those lines but I can’t see even Shann wearing her Smurf costume to the police station. Or a solicitors. She’dress differently I reckon.
My 2nd hope it was a PIP assessment but reckon it may have been a follow up dentist about her tooth.

we haven’t had a real meltdown for a while… she’s getting a bit boring now.

Reactions: 5
I’m hoping it was something along those lines but I can’t see even Shann wearing her Smurf costume to the police station. Or a solicitors. She’dress differently I reckon.
My 2nd hope it was a PIP assessment but reckon it may have been a follow up dentist about her tooth.

Someone commented that they thought she may have gone to Harrison House , with the hope of being admitted/sectioned as she packed a bag with a toothbrush in .... In order to get out of court.
Everything this pyscho does is calculated.

Reactions: 5
Can hear kids playing at school on Shans live.
Someone said is it hard to hear that noise when you haven't got your kids. Shan replies no its not hard, it's nice to hear kids playing and happy 😳😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

If she got off at main bus station there is numerous places it could of been as it's only a walk to the police station/court/job centre (although the pip assessment unit isn't in our area) there a nhs dentist around the corner too which is quite a poplar one so could of been anywhere

Reactions: 2
If she got off at main bus station there is numerous places it could of been as it's only a walk to the police station/court/job centre (although the pip assessment unit isn't in our area) there a nhs dentist around the corner too which is quite a poplar one so could of been anywhere
that could be why she ’packed a toothbrush’ if she had the dentist.

Reactions: 4
Can hear kids playing at school on Shans live.
Someone said is it hard to hear that noise when you haven't got your kids. Shan replies no its not hard, it's nice to hear kids playing and happy 😳😳😳😳
Heartless witch. Couldn’t give a toss could she about her own?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Someone commented that they thought she may have gone to Harrison House , with the hope of being admitted/sectioned as she packed a bag with a toothbrush in .... In order to get out of court.
Everything this pyscho does is calculated.
I think it could very well have been Harrison's House. The route from her house involves a bus journey and then a 25 minute walk. I caught a screenshot of the direction she was going in and it's along the route that Google maps takes you towards Harrison's House.

What's occurred ffs?
I went to sleep after my night shift, all warm and fuzzy inside after checking in on Sharon and she.was happy and feeling better " has a plan for he mental health" (🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪)
I wake up to her being a complete twit,as per...flipping heck Sharon, what's going on...and more importantly has she buggered off early?🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's occurred ffs?
I went to sleep after my night shift, all warm and fuzzy inside after checking in ok Sharon and she.was happy and feeling better " has a plan for he mental health" (🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪)
I wake up to her being a complete twit,as per...flipping heck Sharon, what's going on...and more importantly has she buggered off early?🤪
I haven’t bothered with her today she’s boring.
was just thinking about @IR0201, not seen them for a while, hope they’re okay xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven’t bothered with her today she’s boring.
was just thinking about @IR0201, not seen them for a while, hope they’re okay xx
Hope she is too...she does have breaks from social media and this tit show now and again, so am hoping she's back soon too❤

• Heart
I think it could very well have been Harrison's House. The route from her house involves a bus journey and then a 25 minute walk. I caught a screenshot of the direction she was going in and it's along the route that Google maps takes you towards Harrison's House.
funny how yesterday was Tuesday and she’s likely to have been to her appt and last week it was Tuesday she was kicking off as she wouldn’t go to her appt. I’m thinking she got the wrong week and that’s why they weren’t ringing her back in a hurry and made it sound like they didn’t have a clue who she was. Probably cos the appt was this week all along!!

Long time lurker here 👀
Has anyone else spotted the vid of Shan on their fyp saying her ms has caused epilepsy back in 2020? (Not sure I can name the account) Ive never heard her say that one before and Jesus the difference in Shan, her face, skin and even voice 😳

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.