Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does....I'm struggling to cope....she is nothing short of a complete ballbag!!🤣🤣
Who needs her anyway, as long as you witches still love me that's all that matters, I will take that as my positive!! ✌✌🥰
🤣🤣🤣🤣 always got us immature witches, ❤🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't understand the head, on live from the moment she wakes up til she goes to bed and doesn't say a word!!! I mean how boring and mundane is her life 🤷‍♀️ no kids, no job, no pets apart from Lulu for now, no family, no friends 27 years old and not doing naff all with life. What a damn waste!!

Reactions: 6
Today's rundown. Few enablers in the chat, including our friend seethegrey, you best believe that witch got blocked, shans number one enabler.
Lisa admitted she sent Shan money 😂😂 what a mug ffs, it was only the other day she was practically crying in their group chat because Shan lied to them all about a 'suicide note', and Shans had 2 showers and kept her crusty wig on both times 🤮🤮.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The twats in the comments fighting to stand up for Shann and she couldn't give 2 shits, she's not even looking!
I think there is a lot of banter in the live today....I picked someone up wrong so had to say sorry but like Shann I can say I'm wrong when I am! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The twats in the comments fighting to stand up for Shann and she couldn't give 2 shits, she's not even looking!
I think there is a lot of banter in the live today....I picked someone up wrong so had to say sorry but like Shann I can say I'm wrong when I am! 🤣🤣
She was oblivious...doesn't know what flipping day it is...the names crack me up🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she away to her bed??
What is the craic with the washing the wig while it is on?? Would it not be more sensible to take it off, wash her own hair and wash the wig separately? Surely her own hair is minging??? She never shows it now at all!!

• Haha
Is she away to her bed??
What is the craic with the washing the wig while it is on?? Would it not be more sensible to take it off, wash her own hair and wash the wig separately? Surely her own hair is minging??? She never shows it now at all!!
Hod knows what's under there now....surely she could have something done with it, to make her look half normal again🤪

Hod knows what's under there now....surely she could have something done with it, to make her look half normal again🤪
You would think.....I dread to think what it's like! That wig is minging too, washed or not!!

• Sick
She defo likes some of the negative attention like people have said truly foul things to her, wishing death on her etc and I see those names come in again and again.

If you mention the maggots you get kicked though 😂 Will tolerate suicide-baiting but comment on the maggots and you get banished

• Haha
She’s live 👀👀
---
View attachment 2255250
---

Her quote for this morning yeah ok shaz ….
She can't be serious with that tit!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well her chest of drawers is live atm 🤣
She literally must open her eyes and turn the live on.....weirdo!

Off to the actual office today so have to actually work, the cheek of my boss, happy hump day witches ! 🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.