Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does she keep it on live when she's out incase someone smacker do we think or is she that addicted to being live .
I hope whatever it is , it goes bad , otherwise she will be back on all smug .

Reactions: 4
So does she keep it on live when she's out incase someone smacker do we think or is she that addicted to being live .
I hope whatever it is , it goes bad , otherwise she will be back on all smug .
I think she does it as a safety thing so that everything is recorded incase anything happens to her. She must know she has been a complete ballbag or she wouldn't be worried! Why keep the live on all that time and not utter one word or look at the comments??

Reactions: 6
Oh she back!! What did I miss....what's the craic? Do we know where she was....I need to know witches!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh she back!! What did I miss....what's the craic? Do we know where she was....I need to know witches!?!?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have no clue either 🤣
You're def not true Shan Fam if you can't keep the rest of us updated..🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She hates Lulu with a passion, the way she looks at the moggy but I think the feelings mutual there 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Dentist , court and PIP assessment have all been thrown around. She was running like Sally Gunnell to the bus stop though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Howling at the Shan names on instagram 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the comments are the only thing I go to look at now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right Shann that's it....I asked you nicely if I could ask a genuine question and you ignored me twice!! What is the positive in that?? I am hurt and offended, I thought we were Shann Fam besties.....obviously not!!
I will need some time to process this all 💪✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right Shann that's it....I asked you nicely if I could ask a genuine question and you ignored me twice!! What is the positive in that?? I am hurt and offended, I thought we were Shann Fam besties.....obviously not!!
I will need some time to process this all 💪✌✌
Sucks to be ignored by shaz doesn't it?🤣🤣

• Haha
Sucks to be ignored by shaz doesn't it?🤣🤣
It really does....I'm struggling to cope....she is nothing short of a complete ballbag!!🤣🤣
Who needs her anyway, as long as you witches still love me that's all that matters, I will take that as my positive!! ✌✌🥰

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.