Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she couldn’t keep the feel sorry for me act up for long back to the NARCISSIST

Reactions: 3
Today is a sad day, I've been blocked on Instagram and all I did was reply to someone talking about goblins skanky house 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Today is a sad day, I've been blocked on Instagram and all I did was reply to someone talking about goblins skanky house 🤷‍♀️
Awe no way.....how can we help you in this time of distress??? 🤣🤣
Get another account sorted there ✌✌🤣
---
Course she is, anything for a bit of clout. Another fake witch
What a lovely bunch of women they all are on the live!! 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Awe no way.....how can we help you in this time of distress??? 🤣🤣
Get another account sorted there ✌✌🤣
I'm devastated, i think it will take me a while to get over the shock 😂😂. I've got other accounts but I cant see her from any of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish she’d go live with someone and they just sit on screen doing that crying action that she does when she’s on one.
She how she likes it then 😂

Reactions: 3
IMG_2623.png

---
She getting ready for the make believe visit today ! When your mentally unwell you would not be doing makeup let alone the things you did yesterday after the fake episode you Sharon are UNBELIEVABLE !!

• Angry
View attachment 2241264
---

She getting ready for the make believe visit today ! When your mentally unwell you would not be doing makeup let alone the things you did yesterday after the fake episode you Sharon are UNBELIEVABLE !!

. People do do things like put make up, get nails done etc when their MH isn’t good.

I think with this one, she has a PD - hence the unaliving attempts, the Sui threats, the substance use, the rage. Her emotional instability is literally changing every few minutes. The constant lives are because she has no one in her life to fill that void.
Having said that. She is an absolute cxnt

Reactions: 7
. People do do things like put make up, get nails done etc when their MH isn’t good.

I think with this one, she has a PD - hence the unaliving attempts, the Sui threats, the substance use, the rage. Her emotional instability is literally changing every few minutes. The constant lives are because she has no one in her life to fill that void.
Having said that. She is an absolute cxnt
Agree she is a c#nt

Reactions: 6
I stayed away yesterday. I cannot deal with some skanky little sniffhead wasting NHS time, taking photos of her cannula (which is standard practice and doesn't equate to anything being wrong with you 🙄 ), begging for attention etc. Pretending that she's going to off herself yet having the time to pack a bag, and after 73748362 ambulances she finally got in one. Why? Because it suits her narrative.

Just not giving it the time of day. She's a bleep. She does not have mental health issues. She's a manipulative, narcissistic drug riddled witch.

Reactions: 18
She seems so happy and is being so nice to people because she's managed to get attention and people have fell for it .

Live putting the slap on, people in the comments talking about a wish list for weighted blankets, monster, sweets etc saying oh they would buy for her! Oh she is not so slow, it has worked a treat. All just after being arrested 3 times.
The mods deleting comments flat out!
I could still knock her into next week today 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Said earlier to someone she’d been for a walk yet live when I seen her at 6.10 so she’d know what the weather was like yet just said she looked out the window to see what the weather was like 🤷🏼‍♀️ another LIE you’ve been nowhere !

Strange strange strange attention seeking behaviours - I can’t believe this story is still rolling on.
It’s like being an actual fly on her wall all the time. Watching everything unfold over years. Removal of children, animals, arrests… it’s unreal.

Just said she got out of hospital at teatime yet went shopping I’m sure she was on live well before teatime ??
---
Just said she got out of hospital at teatime yet went shopping I’m sure she was on live well before teatime ??
Just looked it was 5.39 when I seen her live yesterday yet she’d done her nails been shopping yet didn’t leave hospital until teatime 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Talking from my personal experiences (I know it's different for each person) but when I was in mental health crisis I couldn't get out of bed, couldn't talk to anyone, didn't care that I looked liked tit, about housework, my phone, I was consumed by dark thoughts of wanting to harm myself and being stuck in a dark hole. She's up, dressed, make up on, cleaning the house, smiling and happy. She could of gone to hospital for anything. They put cannulas in as standard practice, she wasn't hooked up to anything, not in a bed. Taking selfies and telling funny stories of conversations with the doctors and nurses. She needed to do something to get some sympathy after her disgusting actions of late. And it's worked people are back on her side telling her how brave and strong she is. These people should spend some time in a psych ward and see who the real brave ones are coz it's not a nice place to be as many of us probably know. I can't even watch her bullshit anymore it makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.