Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been watching her and reading here for a while.

1) if you want to off yourself you tell no one
2) you don’t pack a bleeping bag
3) she knows she’s in hot water and will use this in her court appearances.
4) you leave a note to those you love only which is no one but herself
5) I speak from experience and this is crazy. I came home from hospital and functioned when needed. But I didn’t move from my safe space for two days. I asked friends to grab my kids as I was not well for school. No one still knows.
6) I called the ambulance as after I realised the impact it could make on others, and it wasn’t fair. I didn’t not want to see them again.
7) I have a partner and he still doesn’t know. You do not broadcast it. It’s a very private thing. he doesn’t know because I told him my breathing was bad when he looked back on the camera action, and I discharged myself at 5.30am so I could get home and be home , and also get the kids sorted. That was my priority. So I knew it wasn’t the right decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

5) I speak from experience and this is crazy. I came home from hospital and functioned when needed. But I didn’t move from my safe space for two days. I asked friends to grab my kids as I was not well for school. No one still knows.
6) I called the ambulance as after I realised the impact it could make on others, and it wasn’t fair. I didn’t not want to see them again.
7) I have a partner and he still doesn’t know. You do not broadcast it. It’s a very private thing. he doesn’t know because I told him my breathing was bad when he looked back on the camera action, and I discharged myself at 5.30am so I could get home and be home , and also get the kids sorted. That was my priority. So I knew it wasn’t the right decision.
I hope you're on the road to recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope you're on the road to recovery ❤
Absolutely I am ! I’m here, I’m healthy, my kids are healthy and happy. I lost someone so close to me and so quick… it broke me. Now, I appreciate all the memories, the love, everything we had, and I give that love to others. How bleeping selfish is how I see it now. I would be just as bad as Shan for inflicting that pain on my kids as she has. They deserve better. 💖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely I am ! I’m here, I’m healthy, my kids are healthy and happy. I lost someone so close to me and so quick… it broke me. Now, I appreciate all the memories, the love, everything we had, and I give that love to others. How bleeping selfish is how I see it now. I would be just as bad as Shan for inflicting that pain on my kids as she has. They deserve better. 💖
I'm made up you're feeling happier ❤ you weren't being selfish, you were struggling & going through a dark time! You are nothing like Sharon

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Hope you are healing ❤‍🩹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WTAF!!! I could literally slap her into next week!!! She is a lying cow, oh yeah she tried to unalive herself, remembered her phone, went shopping, and then sat on live!! She is actually making a mockery of people who actually suffer from MH......she is an attention seeker, plain and simple!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
WTAF!!! I could literally slap her into next week!!! She is a lying cow, oh yeah she tried to unalive herself, remembered her phone, went shopping, and then sat on live!! She is actually making a mockery of people who actually suffer from MH......she is an attention seeker, plain and simple!!!
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Couldn’t agree more 💯 my son won’t go near social media & haven’t in a very long time she’s the biggest pee taker with MH she wouldn’t know what it feels like if it hit her in the face !

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I'm made up you're feeling happier ❤ you weren't being selfish, you were struggling & going through a dark time! You are nothing like Sharon
It’s infuriating to be honest: it’s not publicly calculated, it’s not for attention. It’s because you feel there’s no point anymore or you’re so hurt , that it needs to stop. It’s such a personal private thing. And here I can say it ! And it feels amazing to be honest because there is no judgement, and it’s anonymous. There’s no way in this world or the next that I wouldn’t do for my kids now. I appreciate life so much more, and realised that actually, you’re hurt and that’s ok. So I invested in a form of animal therapy and it’s the way forward. So much so, that I want to set my own version up for children and young adults

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i cant believe shes apparently harming herself so goes to hospital comes out does her nails and goes clothese shopping woooow 🙄 what a class A bleep.

• Angry
ooo look at my bruise everyone duck off ya dildo head 😡 she honestly 100000% dont know what its like to REALLY struggle with MH!

• Angry
Oh piss off Shann! Stick your fake shite and your green tshirt up your arse!! ✌✌

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.