Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
put herself last? 🤣🤣 this whole time its all been about her an how she feels? what about everyone else shes hurt 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
put herself last? 🤣🤣 this whole time its all been about her an how she feels? what about everyone else shes hurt 😡
She’s preaching about MH she haven’t got a clue what real MH is ! she’s abused her family and dogs how she has the audacity to preach is vile !

Reactions: 7
She does not know the true feeling. This is infuriating to watch. Wallpaper? Who gives a tit!!!

Reactions: 5
Some of the comments on her live are sickening. How stupid are they all going to feel when they realise this is part of the showannon cycle. Someone even called her a mental health warrior.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So the doctor said anything else we can do for you ? Her reply a big bag of money & a holiday !!! Not her hinting at money for a holiday then with gifts !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So we are now at the vulnerable poor me sucking people in / gaining new followers & receiving gifts stage, next step will be turn subscribers on and subscriber chat only, next step pay the dealer off and turn on everyone again, she’s probably due to be arrested again soon.
wash rinse repeat.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
So if it wasn't for strangers on the internet convincing her to get into the ambulance, she wouldn't be here....I dont believe her for one second! All chat and smiles the day after trying to unalive herself!
I need to woossahhh myself here, I could knock her into next week!

o6kIScfjIawE0.gif

• Haha
So if it wasn't for strangers on the internet convincing her to get into the ambulance, she wouldn't be here....I dont believe her for one second! All chat and smiles the day after trying to unalive herself!
I need to woossahhh myself here, I could knock her into next week!

View attachment 2240403
I had to come off as well, she doesn't have a clue about mental health. Anyone with any sense can see from a mile away that she's faking tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.