Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cannula isn’t even connected to anything by the looks of it. Just put in after a blood test just incase she needs treatment…

Reactions: 6
Piss all wrong with her. Probably just fancied more attention (to get her own back on the receptionist yesterday) and some legal drugs instead of ❄ and 🌿
She didn't forget the phone though to keep the Shan Fam updated!! ✌✌
Why would you need a cannula if you were in hospital for MH....or am I being totally thick??? Or is it to flush out her system??
It would of been to take bloods and possibly given her some saline when she was first admitted especially if she said she had overdose or drank/taken illegal substances!

Reactions: 5
So apparently it was a suicide note she was writing last night....sorry but I don't believe her!! She tried to unalive herself but didn't forget her phone and headphones...make that make sense and sat and took selfies of herself...really??
Screenshot_20230614-153752_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
I’ve been in hospital only twice and my son the same and each time we’ve had a cannula put in. Sooooo many people tag themselves in at hospital with a photo of cannulas but I reckon it’s pretty much standard practice if you’re admitted and doesn’t mean anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I’ve been in hospital only twice and my son the same and each time we’ve had a cannula put in. Sooooo many people tag themselves in at hospital with a photo of cannulas but I reckon it’s pretty much standard practice if you’re admitted and doesn’t mean anything 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah it's common practice these days to have a cannula put in as soon as you get there as they can get medication/saline into you without messing about once a doctor has seen you!

Reactions: 10
When my boy was admitted into hospital (for bad asthma attack) they put a cannula in both hands incase he needed medicine through a drip, they weren't even used. So I think with any hospital admittance they put one in.

I honestly think she's popped a couple of paracetamol & decided to play the suicide card

Most of the comments are also calling it all bullshit , some many people see through her now.

Reactions: 7
That's come from her instagram story
---
Live on tiktok
Been shopping, because that's the first thing you decide to do after trying to take your own life. Apologising to her neighbours if they had to listen to her being sick all night. Yawwnnnnnn 😴

• Haha
Wonder did they sort her backside out with the bleeding as well 🤔

• Haha
Ugh she just loves the attention. If she truly wanted to get better she wouldn't be on live right now , silly witch.

well the hospital couldnt have been that concerned lol
---
and she also looks well for someone who tried to harm there insides 🙄

• Angry
well the hospital couldnt have been that concerned lol
---
and she also looks well for someone who tried to harm there insides 🙄
Painted her nails been shopping for clothes WOW ! Lies lies addicted to social media & that comes before her health !

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.