Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mardymum20

Chatty Member
I've just managed to call, work got busy. But she isn't and hasn't been taken to birchen way.
I did however ask if the dogs have been removed the call handler was absolutely incredible, she said that if she was arrested for animal cruelty the animals would have been taken last night and until she's appeared in court the animals will be kept away from her. I explained that as a spectator I understand she's currently on bail for affray, the lady said if that's the case she will be remanded to the closest holding prison after her court plea hearing at magistrates (usually within the next few working days of arrest as long as she's not intoxicated) and then she will stay until sentencing (if she please guilty) or until trial (if she goes not guilty) I said to her Shannon is claiming the dog is a therapy dog, she straight away said unless the dog is a registered and trained therapy dog, it won't be a good enough reason.

So I don't know if that means she was taken to a mental health unit or something 🤷 however because she was arrested I imagine her arrest would have been logged at that custody suite if that's the one she went too. either way I'm glad her pets are away from her and I hope she's ordered to never allowed pets again!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- We've not needed one in a while because Shan's been, for the most part, boring as fuck.

- Shan has removed all trace of her children, including replacing photos of them from frames and bagging up their clothes. Zero emotion shown from her whilst doing this.

- Shan lied on live (I know, shocker) and said that SHE made the decision to give up the kids. Liar.

- She lost more accounts and then finally managed to log enough hours to turn subs back on. Her views were dropping quicker than Moma B's teeth will when she gets done for benefit fraud, so she opened up comments again. Not even that could bring anyone in.

- Shan said she's never done coke, it was Lewwwwwna that did it. Tattlers let Luna off because it must be fucking dreadful living with Sharon so needs must.

- Shan started feeding Luna 8 sausages a day and covered them with unnecessary "dog friendly" CBD oil. This sparked more calls to the RSPCA.

And then..... In true ShanCycle style.... The meltdown began.

- Slated Grandma something rotten because she rang her after trying to take her own life the previous night and Grandma was apparently not interested. Went into details about Grandma's occupation, other family members occupations. Just basically went off on one for hours on end. Why, you ask? Because Grandma wouldn't bail her out of her drug debt with her dealer.

- This rant also included her saying she was too scared to go out to get gas because she thinks someone has her spare key.

- This rant also resulted in ambulances being called to her address at least 4 times in 24 hours. Each time, she didn't entertain them.

- She then proceeded to try and tape up Luna's mouth and feet. .

- She then got banned on TikTok and went over to Instagram. Very inconvenient as you can't scroll tattle and watch the live at the same time.

- Shan spent the whole day putting on a pathetically paranoid act, smoking more green than would cover the Amazon fucking rainforest and pretending to get bladdered on Carling and wine (she was taking the smallest of sips and spilling the wine everywhere. She's such a shit actress). Also 100% heard some lines being sniffed during this two day meltdown. She also said the neighbours had hacked into her phone to get her banned on Tik tok. She spent most of this time holding a trowel as well. Personally preferred the hammer from the last meltdown.

IMG_4961.jpeg

The trowel...

IMG_4978.jpeg

- Someone called our Hairy a dork.

- After finally getting gas and having a wash, the views dropped again leaving Sharry Potter to give everyone a bedtime story.

20230522_203539.jpg

Then the cycle began again....

- Views were low so she started crying about not being able to get any weed.

- Been punching walls again as he'd knuckles are all banged up.

- Lifted her bin (yes, her indoor bin) onto the counter top and maggots dropped out everywhere. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

Screenshot_20230527_194246.jpg

- Cried because she needs a parent apparently 🙄

- RSPCA turned up for a follow up after taking Lenny, to discuss getting Luna neutered and discuss the CBD usage.

- The pity party continued today with more fake crying and the crutch now back out alongside the MS tshirt after apparently PIP being in contact with her.

Screenshot_20230527_164812.jpg

The cycle continues. The act continues. The pity party continues. The drug abuse continues.

The enabling continues also by certain people, especially her newest bum licker, Mod Lisa and hard nut Amanda.

I SAVED THE BEST BIT UNTIL THE END! GARLIC COUNT!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20230527_124948.jpg

Woosah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Hope you're making notes for the next recap
Thoughts are with yeew on that one🤣🤣
Didn't have a nip slip and another arrest on the cards for the next recap but here we are 😳😂
---
Just seen this on someone's live who's talking about her... Wow Shan, what a cunt.

Screenshot_20230607_150605.jpg

Screenshot_20230607_150630.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I love people who come onto this thread and dictate what can and can't be said but are on other threads diagnosing mental health/personality disorders and even misgendering someone. Glass houses and all that jazz 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

user726

VIP Member
She will definitely be pulling out the mh card now, she’d prob prefer to get sectioned than be remanded in prison ! Can you imagine her doing her dances in hmp…
imagine her taking the stand
‘Shannon, are you pleading guilty or not guilty to abusing Luna?’
‘guilty. Sometimes, you have to be a little bit naughty’

• Haha
Reactions: 22

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Just catching up from last night's shit show...

1. If you've watched her long enough, you'll know this is the typical Showannon Cycle. She follows a set schedule.

2. Some of the comments people write on her lives are disgusting and Tattlers have called them out for it.

3. I don't think she's as mentally ill as people think she is. Like others have said, she's a very calculated individual. She knows exactly what she's doing.

4. She should not be on social media for the simple fact that her presence and the show she puts on means emergency services are hounded constantly, taking them away from people that truly need and want help.

5. I prefer a cup of tea over bleach. Much nicer.

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
So after Goblins threats on Shans live i replied to her but Facebook didn't like it. So Incase Mark Zuckerberg reads here, my comment wasn't a mistake, I meant to type it 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230606_162901_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
They keep saying things like it's been confirmed but I don't think they can prove it as they're ignoring comments that are asking how they know
Last time Shan was arrested, Feisty was saying it was confirmed that the animals had been taken and wouldn't be given back. Low and behold Shan was back on live with Luna a few hours later 🙄

Facts and receipts only, thank yewwwwww

IR0201

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s mentally ill in that sense. I think drugs have fucked up her brain. In my opinion there’s a big difference. I suffer severely with my mental health and I have never abused animals or children or threatened a fireman with a hammer or driven drunk/drugged up or been racist 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
That feisty is live she said the police are going to give Shan a social media ban and they found her stash of green in her home she’s had all her devices removed. She just came up on my FYP I don’t know who she is but have seen her mentioned here a few times. Does she support Shan then?
Feisty said a lot last time Shann was arrested too. I would take anything she says with a pinch of salt till confirmed. She just jumps on people for clout. She's only been interested in Shann when she's been arrested 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21

hayp

Chatty Member
Apparently she’s been arrested on live 20 minutes ago for animal cruelty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Lassie21

VIP Member
I see the ray of sunshine has arisen....I peeped in (I'm in the actual office today 🙄)...someone asked her was she ok and she said no I'm not....that was me out!
Catching up on here, my two pennies worth is......
Shann is a complete manipulator and knows exactly what she is doing. She has these episodes, then makes out there is something wrong with her, it's all to get the sympathy vote and hope that people will forget what she has done. She isn't the only one to have it hard and she isn't the only one who has suffered trauma but she is someone who uses it as an excuse for her vile and disgusting behaviour. Yes she may have MH issues but again that is no excuse for abusing her children on a live stream, and her animals...she has zero remorse and takes zero accountability for her own actions. Everyone in the world is a ballbag apart from her. She may not be ringing the emergency services but it is her who is behaving the way she does for attention and people are concerned so technically she is at fault as well. 3 arrests in as many months and she doesn't give two shits, live is all she is interested in, MH, drugs, drink is no excuse for her behaviour I don't care what anyone says. She hasn't broken any cycle she has just carried on and passed it all onto her own children so in my eyes SHE is the ballbag and always will be!! Sorry bitches, rant over ✌✌

• Heart

zoeshere

VIP Member
The amount of people “hi vic” “we love you vic”! Erm hang on, she lost her 2 kids for abuse and neglect too! 😤

• Angry
  • Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
Soz feisty and Co
Unless she's escaped...your in the know person tells porkies
Sharon is home🤪

• Haha