Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never heard such shite..it's actually laughable!
She's either...been refused bail and remanded which I highly doubt and will attend magistrates at court tomorrow to make her plea re whatever she's been charged with...or she's been released on bail...or.....
She's had a formal mental health assessment by the on call mental health professional and convinced them she is mentally unwell and not fit to be " dealt with in custody", in which case she will now likely have agreed to a voluntary section and is living it large in the local hospital.
Or....she's gonna pop up later saying...." it was all an act"
Hope Luna does ot appear with her😭
I could be completely wrong with this, but from reading up today, I have a feeling that the RSPCA will make sure the animals don't return to her. If they had enough evidence to arrest her, then RSPCA have enough evidence to prosecute now... The hairbrush video was the final straw I think.

Reactions: 10
I've never heard such shite..it's actually laughable!
She's either...been refused bail and remanded which I highly doubt and will attend magistrates at court tomorrow to make her plea re whatever she's been charged with...or she's been released on bail...or.....
She's had a formal mental health assessment by the on call mental health professional and convinced them she is mentally unwell and not fit to be " dealt with in custody", in which case she will now likely have agreed to a voluntary section and is living it large in the local hospital.
Or....she's gonna pop up later saying...." it was all an act"
Hope Luna does ot appear with her😭
It's unreal what people are coming out with. Do they actually believe the police will give any information out to random people on tiktok. I know you have worked in that field of work so would be more knowledgeable so I'm going by what you have said rather than clout chasers on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could be completely wrong with this, but from reading up today, I have a feeling that the RSPCA will make sure the animals don't return to her. If they had enough evidence to arrest her, then RSPCA have enough evidence to prosecute now... The hairbrush video was the final straw I think.
Yeah....I would be utterly shocked if the animals were back with her...until she is found guilty (I'm.not gonna say or innocent, cos she's an evil animal abusing witch 😡)
---
I looked in there and had to come out again...who do they think they are?? Where are they getting all their information from....its all for clout, nothing else!!
---

Awk thank yew....keep me posted, I appreciate that!! ✌✌🤣
What can i say, except you're welcome?🎵🎵
Big love and good luck to your friend..think she may need it, bless her heart🤪
---
Apparently fiesty has confirmed that lennys broken tail was a new break. I bet she doesn't have any proof though
Feisty is talking shite...Lenny did have a broken tail when she got him...she's guilty of enough that we've seen without them making lies up for clout😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I asked in Feisty live how they know the police had her devices and they ignored my comment.....clearly full of tit the lot of them!! What bellends!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thought she was being held until going in front of the judge at crown court? Yet she’s live. Get better info tiktok detectives 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Soz feisty and Co
Unless she's escaped...your in the know person tells porkies
Sharon is home🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh and wonder if Sharon had a phone secreted somewhere?
They've obvs not siezed all her devices🤣😭
More bollocks talk🤣🤣
Edit...eew the thought of it 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine being arrested for the third time in as many months and the first thing you do is turn the live on......she hasn't even had a wash or changed her prison tracksuit!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.