Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap:

- We've not needed one in a while because Shan's been, for the most part, boring as duck.

- Shan has removed all trace of her children, including replacing photos of them from frames and bagging up their clothes. Zero emotion shown from her whilst doing this.

- Shan lied on live (I know, shocker) and said that SHE made the decision to give up the kids. Liar.

- She lost more accounts and then finally managed to log enough hours to turn subs back on. Her views were dropping quicker than Moma B's teeth will when she gets done for benefit fraud, so she opened up comments again. Not even that could bring anyone in.

- Shan said she's never done coke, it was Lewwwwwna that did it. Tattlers let Luna off because it must be bleeping dreadful living with Sharon so needs must.

- Shan started feeding Luna 8 sausages a day and covered them with unnecessary "dog friendly" CBD oil. This sparked more calls to the RSPCA.

And then..... In true ShanCycle style.... The meltdown began.

- Slated Grandma something rotten because she rang her after trying to take her own life the previous night and Grandma was apparently not interested. Went into details about Grandma's occupation, other family members occupations. Just basically went off on one for hours on end. Why, you ask? Because Grandma wouldn't bail her out of her drug debt with her dealer.

- This rant also included her saying she was too scared to go out to get gas because she thinks someone has her spare key.

- This rant also resulted in ambulances being called to her address at least 4 times in 24 hours. Each time, she didn't entertain them.

- She then proceeded to try and tape up Luna's mouth and feet. .

- She then got banned on TikTok and went over to Instagram. Very inconvenient as you can't scroll tattle and watch the live at the same time.

- Shan spent the whole day putting on a pathetically paranoid act, smoking more green than would cover the Amazon bleeping rainforest and pretending to get bladdered on Carling and wine (she was taking the smallest of sips and spilling the wine everywhere. She's such a tit actress). Also 100% heard some lines being sniffed during this two day meltdown. She also said the neighbours had hacked into her phone to get her banned on Tik tok. She spent most of this time holding a trowel as well. Personally preferred the hammer from the last meltdown.

IMG_4961.jpeg

The trowel...

IMG_4978.jpeg

- Someone called our Hairy a dork.

- After finally getting gas and having a wash, the views dropped again leaving Sharry Potter to give everyone a bedtime story.

20230522_203539.jpg

Then the cycle began again....

- Views were low so she started crying about not being able to get any weed.

- Been punching walls again as he'd knuckles are all banged up.

- Lifted her bin (yes, her indoor bin) onto the counter top and maggots dropped out everywhere. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

Screenshot_20230527_194246.jpg

- Cried because she needs a parent apparently 🙄

- RSPCA turned up for a follow up after taking Lenny, to discuss getting Luna neutered and discuss the CBD usage.

- The pity party continued today with more fake crying and the crutch now back out alongside the MS tshirt after apparently PIP being in contact with her.

Screenshot_20230527_164812.jpg

The cycle continues. The act continues. The pity party continues. The drug abuse continues.

The enabling continues also by certain people, especially her newest bum licker, Mod Lisa and hard nut Amanda.

I SAVED THE BEST BIT UNTIL THE END! GARLIC COUNT!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20230527_124948.jpg

Woosah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Recap:

- We've not needed one in a while because Shan's been, for the most part, boring as duck.

- Shan has removed all trace of her children, including replacing photos of them from frames and bagging up their clothes. Zero emotion shown from her whilst doing this.

- Shan lied on live (I know, shocker) and said that SHE made the decision to give up the kids. Liar.

- She lost more accounts and then finally managed to log enough hours to turn subs back on. Her views were dropping quicker than Moma B's teeth will when she gets done for benefit fraud, so she opened up comments again. Not even that could bring anyone in.

- Shan said she's never done coke, it was Lewwwwwna that did it. Tattlers let Luna off because it must be bleeping dreadful living with Sharon so needs must.

- Shan started feeding Luna 8 sausages a day and covered them with unnecessary "dog friendly" CBD oil. This sparked more calls to the RSPCA.

- Slated Grandma something rotten because she rang her after trying to take her own life the previous night and Grandma was apparently not interested. Went into details about Grandma's occupation, other family members occupations. Just basically went off on one for hours on end. Why, you ask? Because Grandma wouldn't bail her out of her drug debt with her dealer.

- This rant also included her saying she was too scared to go out to get gas because she thinks someone has her spare key.

- This rant also resulted in ambulances being called to her address at least 4 times in 24 hours. Each time, she didn't entertain them.

- She then got banned on TikTok and went over to Instagram. Very inconvenient as you can't scroll tattle and watch the live at the same time.

- Shan spent the whole day putting on a pathetically paranoid act, smoking more green than would cover the Amazon bleeping rainforest and pretending to get bladdered on Carling and wine (she was taking the smallest of sips and spilling the wine everywhere. She's such a tit actress). Also 100% heard some lines being sniffed during this two day meltdown. She also said the neighbours had hacked into her phone to get her banned on Tik tok. She spent most of this time holding a trowel as well. Personally preferred the hammer from the last meltdown.

View attachment 2199991

The trowel...

View attachment 2199992

- After finally getting gas and having a wash, the views dropped again leaving Sharry Potter to give everyone a bedtime story.

View attachment 2199993

- Lifted her bin (yes, her indoor bin) onto the counter top and maggots dropped out everywhere. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life.

View attachment 2199994

- RSPCA turned up for a follow up after taking Lenny, to discuss getting Luna neutered and discuss the CBD usage.

- The pity party continued today with more fake crying and the crutch now back out alongside the MS tshirt after apparently PIP being in contact with her.

View attachment 2199995

The cycle contains. The act continues. The pity party continues. The drug abuse continues.

The enabling continues also by certain people, especially her newest bum licker, Mod Lisa and hard nut Amanda.

View attachment 2199997

Woosah.

Thank you. Amazing recap as always

Reactions: 6
I thought she has previously said her Medication doesn't work, only the weed does. So whys she asking for the ms Medication now?

Reactions: 5
I defo think pip have been onto her and that's why all this MS medication suddenly needed . Blaming poor grandma again , ffs Shann , go to the chemist yourself.
---
I missed a chapter. I missed the maggots and the rspca turning up 👀
Me too , why didn't they take 😔

Reactions: 7
I defo think pip have been onto her and that's why all this MS medication suddenly needed . Blaming poor grandma again , ffs Shann , go to the chemist yourself.
If grandma has got her medication then it's most probably out of date as its been that long since she's seen her
---
Is it just me or has her voice changed?

Also, that pizza looks so burnt it looks awful

Reactions: 5
Recap:

View attachment 2199991

The trowel...

View attachment 2199992

View attachment 2199993

View attachment 2199994

View attachment 2199995

The cycle continues. The act continues. The pity party continues. The drug abuse continues.

View attachment 2199997

Woosah.
You're a bloody legend 🤣🤣🤣
I salute yeeww
Moma b's teeth... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Recap:

View attachment 2199991

The trowel...

View attachment 2199992

View attachment 2199993

View attachment 2199994

View attachment 2199995

View attachment 2199997

Woosah.
Wow what a recap. I hope Goblin appreciates her mention 😂. I'm getting used to being a immature dork witch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.