Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just come across this woman and had a nosey at her insta. It seems like she was a good parent at one point or at least actively trying to be. She was going to uni etc. Where and how did it all go so badly wrong?

Reactions: 4
She’s just not arsed at all is she, never expected anything else though same reaction to loosing her children. She needs to face up to things before she literally ends up with nothing, no family, home etc

Reactions: 11
She’s just not arsed at all is she, never expected anything else though same reaction to loosing her children. She needs to face up to things before she literally ends up with nothing, no family, home etc
All she had left to loose now is her home, everything else is gone. I honestly think it's too late for her to make this better now though.

Reactions: 11
I've just caught up with this thread after seeing the videos of her throwing her brush around scaring the poor dog. I hope the dog is safe and love now.

Also, does she have a humiliation kink? How anyone can sit reading the hateful comments she gets and not say anything is beyond me

Reactions: 9
Maybe there’s no rationalising it beyond wanting attention in general/to exert control but I do half wonder if she does all this crazy tit also partly to “prove” she has had a hard time. if everyone reacts like “omg she is crazy; she needs help” maybe it validates her and she thinks, “I have had such an extraordinarily difficult life that I have gone batshit. everyone believes me”. This is not meant to justify it like it is not an excuse for abusing your animals and is itself crazy, to put validation from strangers above stability and safety in your own life and the life of your loved ones.

I get the feeling she was raised badly, to the extent it’s given her a distorted way of perceiving things, maybe exacerbated/triggered by drug use, relationship failures & the suicide of her brother? when her brother took his own life his dad told a local paper he believed the problems started after the divorce due to the mum’s neglect/absence, which being frank reminds me of how Shann behaves? I’m not trying to make excuses for her like she is 100% responsible for her own actions, but IMO there is some dysfunction there & the kind that is linked to the development of personality disorders, esp bearing in mind her brother probably wasn’t around the mum as much as Shann was. It seems like the seeds for what is going on now were planted back then.

It really would be best if she could be banned from social media somehow 😬 I worry it’s going to keep escalating tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've reported her to pip. Sock of seeing her jumping off stools kitchen sides ect.
This gets me so mad! People who clearly are visibly able to walk, jump about and claim they can't so they can get some money when I had 2 appeals, a doctors letter, a oncologist letter and a DS1500 form! Thankfully after 18 mths I finally got it!

Reactions: 9
It doesn't look very genuine, there's no logos or anything on it
I was thinking the same. I'd have thought they would respond with a generic GDPR style response for now and wouldn't name her? Could be completely wrong though.

Whatever happens though, I just hope Luna is sent to a loving home for good. Just need Lulu out now, however cats are a bit different and we've all been told that the cat hates her.

Reactions: 6
Shans live on Facebook and look who appears with more threats. The Goblin herself trying to think she's Billy big bollocks again
Screenshot_20230606_150000_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I was thinking the same. I'd have thought they would respond with a generic GDPR style response for now and wouldn't name her? Could be completely wrong though.

Whatever happens though, I just hope Luna is sent to a loving home for good. Just need Lulu out now, however cats are a bit different and we've all been told that the cat hates her.
If I was her neighbour I'd start feeding the cat and allowing it in my home so it stayed and never went back to her!

Reactions: 14
I don’t have Facebook so let me know if anything good happens please and thank yewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm so glad she lost her kids and the dogs. Hopefully the cat is next. When I briefly go on her lives (I can't stay on too long it's too annoying ) all the people commenting is too much. Shan deserves all the hate as she put herself into this situation. But people don't seem to relise that all you commenting/ reporting her lives and overall interacting with her are playing into her hands! You are her audience. Leave her alone, don't watch, don't comment, don't interact. The dogs and kids are safe . Leave it be, then she will fade out of social media as she hasn't got an audience to play up to anymore.

Reactions: 4
So after Goblins threats on Shans live i replied to her but Facebook didn't like it. So Incase Mark Zuckerberg reads here, my comment wasn't a mistake, I meant to type it 😂😂😂
Screenshot_20230606_162901_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.