Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she had to surrender the wig?
God help the poor bugger who had to bag it up if she did😳
All I can envision is her (if bailed) walking out the cop shop with her Ozzy wig in an evidence bag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there local court lists people hv access to
Yes, you can register on courtserve and view court listings. Magistrates aren't always up to date though and won't tend to include anyone that's been arrested and then taken to court the next available occasion though. Could be a while yet until we see her name on any court list. I check daily.

Reactions: 8
Yes, you can register on courtserve and view court listings. Magistrates aren't always up to date though and won't tend to include anyone that's been arrested and then taken to court the next available occasion though. Could be a while yet until we see her name on any court list. I check daily.
Was she meant to be in court this week for something else?

Reactions: 5
I just heard she’s been remanded (on TikTok)

• Haha
  • Wow
Was she meant to be in court this week for something else?
Don't know anything for certain (maybe others do) but she's hinted at an upcoming date. I've been checking daily since she got done for driving under the influence. If it's a family court case, then her name won't be shown for obvious reasons but if anyone knows her case reference then they'd be able to keep up to date with that one

Reactions: 8
Don't know anything for certain (maybe others do) but she's hinted at an upcoming date. I've been checking daily since she got done for driving under the influence. If it's a family court case, then her name won't be shown for obvious reasons but if anyone knows her case reference then they'd be able to keep up to date with that one
Yes I’m not sure but I did see something where she was writing a speech for upcoming court case
---
Oh just seen it’s apparantly 11th june she in court for the affray charge

Reactions: 4
fiesty on live as per talking about sharon. apparently lennys injuries were new ones and he needed an operation and he is now with a lovely family...is this truev how does she know so much?? 🙄
---
Where did you hear that?
fiesty on live talking about it. dont know how she would know and everything she says isnt ever 100% true 🙄

Reactions: 7
fiesty on live as per talking about sharon. apparently lennys injuries were new ones and he needed an operation and he is now with a lovely family...is this truev how does she know so much?? 🙄
---

fiesty on live talking about it. dont know how she would know and everything she says isnt ever 100% true 🙄
I don’t know but she may know someone who knows someone. She lives near her. Not sure at all

Reactions: 2
The person that fiesty is on with , Is in contact with someone who is in the know apparently.

Reactions: 6
If she has to be inside she literally has no one to take her any clothes or anything. She has no money. She’ll be wearing lost property stuff 🤢😂

• Haha
the person talking on fiestys live has also just said shes never allowed animals again or allowed to contact people who have her old animals? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.