Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I died laughing when she said "well I got some free clothes" πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You couldn't make this tit up!! 🀣🀣
---
She's away for a shower with over 1k people watching.. .who does that like, seriously!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That woman is still saying she’s going crown court tomorrow! People have jumped in the box to have a go and correct her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's so many people in fiestys box now , just all basically guessing what's going on .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That woman is still saying she’s going crown court tomorrow! People have jumped in the box to have a go and correct her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
About time someone pulled them all up. Back tracking saying none of them said she had her devices took or was remanded πŸ˜‚ duck, these are just as insufferable as it is watching Shann’s silent video

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did feisty not correct her? She had been waffling for hours but they just let her carry on πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
I haven’t caught up on the last 5 pages but I definitely will.
but how the fuckity duck has she still got the cat?! If she starts on that cat I’ll be at her fence with a tit ton of Tuna, dreamies and a cat trap. I’ll take a pickaxe just in case Sharon comes after me with her hammer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly love it here. All the comments are making me laugh out loud a lot!!! You’re all so fukin funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
---
Oh no. Anyone on fiestys live? They’re sending an ambulance 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So the woman in the box with fiesty called 101 as she was concerned that she shouldn't still have the cat . The 101 person did Shann look well , and the person said no , so 101 decided to send an ambulance.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.