Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's mešŸŽ¶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just breaking up the Tattle battle with my diagnosis of Shan... She is 100% this...

You ready....

I think everyone can agree to that one
---
Why didnā€™t they take the cat to? Why only luna
If she was arrested for animal cruelty
Surely the cat would go to
I can only assume that cat done a runner and hid. Cats are harder than dogs to catch. And if she's not had much love and attention in her life she's probably very wary of people especially strangers.

Reactions: 10
They routinely assess mental health in custody with nhs liasion and diversion serviceā€¦ if she agreed to talk to them but the way she is going on i doubt she accepted it. They can then section 136 for further assessment. This happened to me a few months ago and i was in custody for 15 hours so it does all happen very quick so is possible they did assess her several times but unless she is honest with them they will just drop you home and leave you to it. She is still on one today blaming everyone for her actions.
I hope things have picked up for you a bit now .

Reactions: 4
That oodie is literally gross!!! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Is that her having a wash, a baby wipe over her makeup from yesterday?? Boke!!

Who is Kirsty that everyone is winding her up about in the comments??

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So sheā€™s still going on about bleeding from her ass šŸ¤¢ Saying she wonā€™t get help because no one helped her before and itā€™s too late. Same old tit, sheā€™s be offered help on multiple occasions.

The only thing that keeps crossing my mind now is IF she did anything to herself, that she would do it on live to ā€œprove a ā€œpointā€ and ā€œteach people a ā€œlessonā€.
I hope Iā€™m wrong but sheā€™s that twisted I wouldnā€™t put anything past her
There's probably no blood there, just a complete lie!! Its funny she's moved onto something new to complain about! As a mum with a child who has experienced things like that (she has a diagnosis) annoys me even more!
---
I would actually take that cat if I was nearby šŸ˜¢ poor baby
Same! I want to hope that the cat can go to a neighbours house if she wants

Reactions: 3
I'm just here to say that I am triggered & traumatised & have just been visually abused. I have just witnessed Sharon's nipple live on insta. Please send help.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes and because she's been talking in riddles people have got confused about the bleach , thinking she had drunk it today.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I feel affected she called me a witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ for telling her to stop moaning about bleeding if she's not gonna get it sorted lol
---
I wasn't watching. Has she been.suicide baiting again?
Surely it can't have been for her alleged " bleeding arse"šŸ¤¢
Yes she has today

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Actually makes me uncomfortable watching her. Sorry if I sound like a stuck record but I donā€™t know how anyone thinks sheā€™s well??? She looks like tit, her behaviour is weeeeird and the absolute cesspit comments go hand in hand. If she hasnā€™t got her animals, her kids.. then good. Sheā€™s already bottom of the barrel, I donā€™t see what the obsessive tormenting is gonna do

Reactions: 5
Actually makes me uncomfortable watching her. Sorry if I sound like a stuck record but I donā€™t know how anyone thinks sheā€™s well??? She looks like tit, her behaviour is weeeeird and the absolute cesspit comments go hand in hand. If she hasnā€™t got her animals, her kids.. then good. Sheā€™s already bottom of the barrel, I donā€™t see what the obsessive tormenting is gonna do
Sheā€™s unfortunately upset and pissed a lot of people off with her actions and the dreadful things sheā€™s said. I donā€™t always condone everything people say in the comments (I never comment myself because itā€™s giving her attention) but she has a choice to click the little x and not come back, but she canā€™t because she thrives off the attention. Good or bad!

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree with that. Sheā€™s clearly not helping herself and for whatever reason absorbs the attention which people are giving her either way.
By continuously engaging with her itā€™s enabling this cycle of behaviour. People canā€™t say tit to her if she isnā€™t giving them a platform to. I imagine being berated constantly would take its toll. I feel so conflicted because to me it just looks like sheā€™s an absolute train wreck of a woman who isnā€™t ok.

Reactions: 6
Hope you're making notes for the next recap
Thoughts are with yeew on that onešŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Didn't have a nip slip and another arrest on the cards for the next recap but here we are šŸ˜³šŸ˜‚
---
Just seen this on someone's live who's talking about her... Wow Shan, what a bleep.

Screenshot_20230607_150605.jpg

Screenshot_20230607_150630.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm just here to say that I am triggered & traumatised & have just been visually abused. I have just witnessed Sharon's nipple live on insta. Please send help.
I hope you are ok...we are sending you love and well wishes at this traumatic time!!! šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like another eventful day in Shans world. Bleeding bums, nip slips and ambulances. I'm questioning if this is what I signed up for šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.