Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will definitely be pulling out the mh card now, she’d prob prefer to get sectioned than be remanded in prison ! Can you imagine her doing her dances in hmp…
imagine her taking the stand
‘Shannon, are you pleading guilty or not guilty to abusing Luna?’
‘guilty. Sometimes, you have to be a little bit naughty’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
imagine her taking the stand
‘Shannon, are you pleading guilty or not guilty to abusing Luna?’
‘guilty. Sometimes, you have to be a little bit naughty’
'I only abused her twice, sometimes 2 wrongs make a right'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That feisty is live she said the police are going to give Shan a social media ban and they found her stash of green in her home she’s had all her devices removed. She just came up on my FYP I don’t know who she is but have seen her mentioned here a few times. Does she support Shan then?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That feisty is live she said the police are going to give Shan a social media ban and they found her stash of green in her home she’s had all her devices removed. She just came up on my FYP I don’t know who she is but have seen her mentioned here a few times. Does she support Shan then?
I don’t think fiesty supports her as her partner went up and asked for the dogs the day she was arrested for affray.

Reactions: 5
Omg I have missed so much.I just seen on Facebook she’s been arrested for animal abuse. About time 👏 disgusting witch.
She won’t get remanded though. Unfortunately 😡

She will get assessed by the mental health team and if they think think she’s ok to look after herself she will be bailed until her court date.
They might detain her under the mental health act as they have had hundreds of reports and screen recordings. She can not say all this was an act it’s not normal behaviour. She’s vile. She deserves jail for what she’s put them kids and animals through.
Yeah exactly...she's likely playing on the mental health card as she has been for past few days!
Part of me thinks she would accept a voluntary section, then the other part of me thinks she is arrogant enough to walk away and accept the bail conditions
Main worry is that Luna and Lulu are safe!
No living being is safe around her, sadly!

Reactions: 6
Feisty said a lot last time Shann was arrested too. I would take anything she says with a pinch of salt till confirmed. She just jumps on people for clout. She's only been interested in Shann when she's been arrested 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Feisty said a lot last time Shann was arrested too. I would take anything she says with a pinch of salt till confirmed. She just jumps on people for clout. She's only been interested in Shann when she's been arrested 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly this ....did the police ring her directly to update her on Shann?? As if, where has she got her info from, she is only in it for the clout as per usual!!

Reactions: 18
Exactly...how come she's privvy to all this info?🤪
Proper clout chaser!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope she's stupid enough to go not guilty, then during her cross examination, try and justify the video evidence.
I hope they slap her with an alcoholic monitoring tag and a rehabilitation course, plus a ban from owning pets for the rest of her time on this earth.
At the least.

It's a good job she gave up on her kids really, because this wouldn't go down well. On the plus side it's a good job her kids were removed when they were; only god knows what went on behind closed doors all them years.
I hope the animals and the kiddies end up living the best life.
Imagine if Luna went to the same home Gracie and Reuben are at 🥺 that will be piss her off!
---
The reality of the situation is.. consequently, literally...
It was all the narcissistic abusing, manipulating neighbors who tried to hack her phones that did this..

Reactions: 10
Moma B is on Fiesty’s live now too
That Maz person is questioning why she let her kids get friendly with a stranger of the Internet in the first place. Momma B was not happy !
---
I don't care if Shann gets charged, bailed released . Just to know the animals are safe will be enough . She will truly be on her own , and what a change up from her videos with adam and the kids 2 years ago . Crazy

Reactions: 11
Some of these tattle comments. I’m pissing myself thank you 🙏 truly 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many performances of Matilda do we reckon the coppers have had to endure today?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many performances of Matilda do we reckon the coppers have had to endure today?
Wonder if she had to surrender the wig?
God help the poor bugger who had to bag it up if she did😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.