Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes stood there and said her bleeding from her arse is due to drinking energy drinks, taking medication, taking overdoses, drinking bleach and she's not getting help for the bleeding out of her arse because she wants all the bullies to watch her slowly die
Take it she won't be asking for the nhs help then 🙄

Reactions: 6
As if she's drinking bleach, Billy bull shitter. People just need to not view her and give her the attention she wants . She's bleeding from drugs or piles by her tit diet .
Bleach and lemonade to be exact.
can’t see it being a hit down the local pub

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No matter if you think she’s a compulsive liar, this behaviour is in no way normal. She needs help and needs to be removed from social media for her own safety.

Reactions: 9
No matter if you think she’s a compulsive liar, this behaviour is in no way normal. She needs help and needs to be removed from social media for her own safety.
She definitely needs social media removed . Imagine if she came off this , went back on medication she clearly needs, stopped the drugs and woke up to reality, she will be in for a shock.

Reactions: 8
She has been mass reported by many, many people on every platform she uses, to get her off it! Unfortunately there’s still idiots who comment and support her which is just enabling her to stay. The only positive I take from the fact that she is on social media all the time and people have seen her do awful things is that it’s lead to her children and her animals now being safe.

Reactions: 10
Just catching up from last night's tit show...

1. If you've watched her long enough, you'll know this is the typical Showannon Cycle. She follows a set schedule.

2. Some of the comments people write on her lives are disgusting and Tattlers have called them out for it.

3. I don't think she's as mentally ill as people think she is. Like others have said, she's a very calculated individual. She knows exactly what she's doing.

4. She should not be on social media for the simple fact that her presence and the show she puts on means emergency services are hounded constantly, taking them away from people that truly need and want help.

5. I prefer a cup of tea over bleach. Much nicer.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Unfortunately Shan is a master manipulator and will go to extreme lengths to make herself look out of control. She carefully plans her next move to get the best reaction. No one would keep refusing they needed help after all the things she's done over the past two years if they was mentally unwell. Losing her kids alone would of been the wake up call, but last night she openly admitted she done an act of service and gave up on them so they could chase their dreams. No one can convince me she's got anything apart from NPD. I agree she needs to come off of all social media but that's only because she triggers alot of people and she's a drain on the emergency services by people who are manipulated and believe she's in a crisis.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's the ambulance, police and her family I feel most sorry for . The lies she most probably tells about her family and the strain on resources.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thing is unless anyone here is a psychiatrist, it’s not really anyone’s place to diagnose her. I said previously she screams personality disorder to me, so NPD could be included in that I guess, but assumptions on mental health will continue to add to the stigma. Even if you think her ‘episodes’ are not genuine, they are still bizarre and still indicates bizarre, unhealthy behaviours. I dunno much about her, she’s only been on my fyp the past couple months so admittedly I don’t know much about her past. Either way, the obsession she has with social media is toxic in itself, and that goes for a lot of tiktok ‘creators’ these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thing is unless anyone here is a psychiatrist, it’s not really anyone’s place to diagnose her. I said previously she screams personality disorder to me, so NPD could be included in that I guess, but assumptions on mental health will continue to add to the stigma. Even if you think her ‘episodes’ are not genuine, they are still bizarre and still indicates bizarre, unhealthy behaviours. I dunno much about her, she’s only been on my fyp the past couple months so admittedly I don’t know much about her past. Either way, the obsession she has with social media is toxic in itself, and that goes for a lot of tiktok ‘creators’ these days.
Maybe watch her more than a few months and you will see what the rest of us see. She shows classic signs of NPD and since this a chat forum I believe it gives me the right to say what I feel without judgement

• Heart
Reactions: 18
NPD can have overlapping traits of many other different disorders. It isn’t a one size fits all. Like I said before, her kids and animals should’ve always been safeguarded as priority and it’s good the right authorities have got involved. Maybe you’re right and that’s exactly what she does have 😅 but I doubt any of us are doctors, just cos we’ve read traits of NPD on Wikipedia doesn’t make anyone an expert unfortunately

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As she blamed mental health both times she was arrested, I would guess she would have had some sort of assessment. After both arrests she was let out in under 24 hours. If it was mental health I would expect it to be longer, especially given the amount of calls they receive from people about her. I have noticed though that her worst days are always during or after drinking.

Reactions: 5
NPD can have overlapping traits of many other different disorders. It isn’t a one size fits all. Like I said before, her kids and animals should’ve always been safeguarded as priority and it’s good the right authorities have got involved. Maybe you’re right and that’s exactly what she does have 😅 but I doubt any of us are doctors, just cos we’ve read traits of NPD on Wikipedia doesn’t make anyone an expert unfortunately
Some of us actually do " know " quite a bit about her history and past behaviours.
Nobody disputes she should be off social media on this thread I'm sure.
Also, of course the main thing is the children are safe and now luna ( free lulu next please!) .
Believe me when I say we " know" a lot about her past and how she's ultimately chosen drink and drugs over everything else...her children !!!
Nobody disagrees her behaviour is bizarre...but every move she makes is calculated to the letter, for example now " bleeding from her arse" and crying...she can't exactly play the MS card again just yet, after her table dancing antics at weekend, so this is her latest attention seeking episode....yes it's bizarre, but it's calculated.
She's been arrested and in custody three times in a few.months amd each time she will, for sure have had to had to be assessed as fit to detain and interview, both medically and physically..from MH point of view she will have also been assessed to be fit.to be released.
Every time her views go down ( and this has gone on for years) an " episode/kick off will happen...again, calculated.
Many years ago...she lied about her mum being dead...she was in her teens at the time I believe.
She's a liar and master manipulator..who has " chosen" this life.
I could go on🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Many people choose drink and drugs over their children, that’s the despicable nature of addiction… people might ‘choose’ these vices, but nobody ‘chooses’ addiction. Like I said I’m sure you do know more, I’ve only seen snippets in the last couple of months and that’s exhausting enough, let alone becoming so invested to watch her for years. I’m just glad she doesn’t have her children or her animals, and the best thing people can do is to stop giving her the time of the day
---
And in regards to the MH assessments, that’s the problem with our services more than anything else. They’re not fit for purpose and even when someone’s in absolute crisis, they can only be detained for a short period unless deemed an immediate danger to themselves or others- more so others, cos a lot of the time even when it comes to suicide risk etc, the assessments aren’t done properly. It’s the reason figures are at an all time high

Reactions: 7
She's quiet today!! Hopefully in bed sleeping the day away and she wakes up abit more happier then last night.

This women is a very dangerous women and I can't help feeling that she's gonna do something to her gran. She's mentally not okay and needs help ASAP.

Many people choose drink and drugs over their children, that’s the despicable nature of addiction… people might ‘choose’ these vices, but nobody ‘chooses’ addiction. Like I said I’m sure you do know more, I’ve only seen snippets in the last couple of months and that’s exhausting enough, let alone becoming so invested to watch her for years. I’m just glad she doesn’t have her children or her animals, and the best thing people can do is to stop giving her the time of the day
I didn't say she " chose" addiction
She " chose" drugs and a life on tik tok
She was clean for a long time amd doing amazingly well, working, uni, spending time with her children, plenty of friends..who she ultimately threw under the bus!
She did.choose drugs again...at whatever point.
Chose to stop engaging with all services.
She's intelligent and I do believe she made that choice
" addiction " is terrible...believe me I know... and a completely different story !
My point is...she chose drugs again and manipulated the system also into believing she wasn't fit to have the children back ..she chose not to have her own children😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet she’s claiming full pip now for mental health. She knows what she’s doing. She knew she have been reported for Dani bug around and saying about her MS. I can guarantee it will now be MH.
She will also get extra money for not being able to work so she knows dam well what she’s doing.
She will only get so much rent paid now so the PIP is probably paying towards it. 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.