Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned it in her live so I just googled it 🤣 she brought the egg chair in and dismantled it but she’s making out it’s not her that’s put it on there 🤔
i know someones said yes on here she was selling the wooosaaa chair a telly and the kids trampoline. but nothing about wigs or anything 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shann don’t take it out on Luna because you’d rather sit on live 24/7 rather than wash your dirty clothes and wonder why you have no clothes to wear 🙄

• Angry
There’s a tv for £50
Trampoline for free
Wigs (all except the purple coz that’s her fave) free
Egg chair £30
WWE outfit free
All listed with her address on!
If it isn’t her that’s put them on, that’s disgusting to do!
Shotgun the Myra Hindley wig!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
ive lost so much weight....that'll be the snow ❄ sharon. Oh sorry she just said its peoples fault for stressing her out 🤨🤥
---
Shotgun the Myra Hindley wig!
you have a thing for that wig don't you 🥲🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well she hasn’t put her positive pants on today has she? She seems to be in a right strop 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looks like a smack head today.
does she not look like one every day? 🤣🤣🤣
---
Well she hasn’t put her positive pants on today has she? She seems to be in a right strop 😂😂😂
can tell by her face when shes in a narcy mood...another comedown mp as she said she didnt sleep till 8 this morning 🙄
---
'green is just all about themselves they don't care about anyone else' wonder who your having a dig at there shann 🙄

• Haha
Just saw her putting the umpa lumpa slap on at 3pm!! What an absolute twit she really is!
She's lost weight because she lives on ❄ and monster!
---
Someone has got out the wrong side!!
5mYpn1V4082JLmLKvy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive been asleep for an hour. And just catching up now. Ooo so its not her thats put stuff on gumtree or is it

Reactions: 4
Just scrolled on tiktok seen her live what’s up with her face looks happy NOT ??

Reactions: 4
Ive been asleep for an hour. And just catching up now. Ooo so its not her thats put stuff on gumtree or is it
no idea 🤣
---
Sorry about that🤣🤣....where are my manners!! I appreciate your manners though, thank you!!
and i appreciate yours 🥰🤣
---
for anyone who missed it (like me) this was sharon talking about momma b yesterday 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.