Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IR0201

VIP Member
I’m sick of seeing all the people who have posted about her and done lives about her backtracking. Ffs she only got arrested, which she deserved. An arrest and a drug comedown does not excuse the child abuse. Anyone who wishes her well at this point obviously didn’t watch her abuse her children relentlessly on live last year. Get a grip 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lassie21

VIP Member
SHANN'S SUBS FYI.......TATTLE LIFE HAS ZERO INPUT IN THIS SHIT SHOW THIS MORNING SO DON'T BLAME US.....SHANN NEEDS TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR HER OWN ACTIONS.

US TATTLERS DO NOT CONDONE WASTING EMERGENCY SERVICES TIME AT ALL!!

DO WE THINK THE RSPCA NEED TO REMOVE THOSE DOGS??? MOST DEFO, WE DO NOT CONDONE SENDING THE FIRE BRIGADE TO HER HOME FFS!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Exactly hairy ....❤
Me, you and @IR0201 have worked hard to get where we have got to. Caused our own mental health to be affected. We didn't need to spout tit for tat shit to get to this point. Our focus was two small kids and 2 dogs. I'm proud of what we have done so far

• Heart
Reactions: 29

IR0201

VIP Member
Some people on tiktok chat so much shit and have no facts at all. Us immature bitches have been here since day 1, we know more about Shan than anyone knows on tiktok 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Faz1990

Police: Sharon, can you tell me why you were flinging a hammer around?

Shan: sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 28

IR0201

VIP Member
The stalking, getting facts wrong, claiming they’ve saved the day… it’s pissing me off. I’ve not had sleepless nights being haunted by the abuse I witnessed her giving her kids for these fucking clout chasers to come along last minute. Sorry I’m just really annoyed 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 27

IR0201

VIP Member
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying fuck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Emotions are running high for us all at the moment I think. It’s stressful watching the dogs being abused every day and not being able to do anything. Hopefully very soon the innocent children and animals in this situation will be safe away from her for good. We might joke on here but we genuinely care about the safety and welfare of the littles and the dogs ♥

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Too many clout chasers on tiktok who don't come with facts. Luckily they can't join tattle to spout it over here. I've had people trying to bait me for info for a very long time. Anything I'm willing to disclose gets said on here, the rest will be when the time is right.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

IR0201

VIP Member
Happy to keep those who have blocked her updated on here. I’m seeing it through to the end just because of what’s going on in the background ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Melodyxo

Can we all just give a huge applause 👏🏼 to the police men who smashed their job by keeping her talking and distracting her whilst they were waiting for their que to arrest her. Well done police officers 👏🏼🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ATB Shoppers

@Faith61 @Hairy-poppins @IR0201 @zyxwvu @Lassie21 and anyone that I’ve missed who have been working effortlessly and tirelessly behind the scenes for the safety of R&G and L&L thank you so much. This has been a long time coming. I found this mornings live very uncomfortable viewing, quite disturbing actually. After watching her spiral last year and lose the kids we watched on as she appeared to work on herself and get where she should be, WTF happened. She was doing so well and then it all went wrong once again, I really hope that she gets the help that she needs and stops the denial and I hope L&L are safe and happy with full belly’s being fussed over 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 23

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Anyone else breathing a sigh of relief that those pets are hopefully going to be in a safer place tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IR0201

VIP Member
It’s been an awful 6 months and very trying and emotional. But if what’s been done behind the scenes has saved the little ones and the dogs from an abusive psychopath, it will all have been worth it ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 22