Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs Brace yourselves, Sharon is going to be shouting at the football players and telling them how tit they are. Hope none of them take her comments to heart, wouldn't like to see any of them retire because she's hurt their feelings 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m also on the journey of trying to have a baby and it’s not going to plan. How this thing can give her babies up and live each day knowing she’s done that is disgusting. She should never have been allowed to breed. Sorry if I’m talking out of turn
Please don’t give up or lose hope I had my first 7 years ago and have endometriosis and here I am 5 years later counting down the last few months till I hold my rainbow baby 🩵❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ she did football for all of 2 seconds and thinks she’s a professional 100k a week paid goalie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is the actual point?? Sitting on live, no one speaking and she is watching football!
Get a life Sharon....
Kd6OvCvOpyJhK.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
'my plans for this evening? just to carry on being legend tbh' . Sharon you are nothing close to a legend hun. A bleep yeah but definatly not a legend.

• Haha
oh jesus the skates are coming out 🙈
---
did she put the dogs lead on, put her skates on then sit back down and say shes watching some more football first? 🥴 why put the bleeping dog lead on then !

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
'my plans for this evening? just to carry on being legend tbh' . Sharon you are nothing close to a legend hun. A bleep yeah but definatly not a legend.
ah yes.Just like all those other legends that threaten emergency services workers with hammers 🥴

Reactions: 7
Please don’t give up or lose hope I had my first 7 years ago and have endometriosis and here I am 5 years later counting down the last few months till I hold my rainbow baby 🩵❤
Thank you so much!! Huge congratulations to you and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She is a man hater....did you not know!!

The fire brigade can breathe easy now because she knows they are allowed to enter, so if they go to hers again she won't go into fight mode and get the hammer out!
I hope the fire brigade discussed that at their morning meeting!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Sharon is out skating this eve 🙄 dare the dog to drag her
---
If the dog dose drag her the dog will be in shut cause she is gonna go on her arse
---
Ffs that was meant to be tit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why? Why has she got skates on? Each to their own but this week she’s threatened a fireman with a hammer being arrested, wore several hats, kicked her dog out after accusing him of SA …… but turning on tik tok and seeing her in a woolly hat, wig and skates while walking the dog tops the lot 😂

sharon put the hammer and skates down love and get some help

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I knew there was a reason for the skates …… an opportunity to bring up ms, that’s what she will be talking about for the rest of the day

I knew there was a reason for the skates …… an opportunity to bring up ms, that’s what she will be talking about for the rest of the day
Funny how she doesn’t seem to bring it up so much nowadays. I haven’t seen her crutches since the kids got taken

Reactions: 9
She needs to do it now cause she needs people to give her sympathy after the tit show she put in the other day

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.