Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say she can't drink 😂😂😂😂. Wtf you been doing this week then Shaz because I have seen at least two separate days where you have had alcohol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great advice Sharon, telling people to come off prescription meds and smoke weed instead. Let's have everyone turn into a paranoid mess like you are

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god she’s talking so much tit!! Talking about fukin anti depressants wow. An expert. Honestly she’s dangerous for people. I hope no one actually takers her advice. She’s not dealing with anything at all.
---
Did she just say she can't drink 😂😂😂😂. Wtf you been doing this week then Shaz because I have seen at least two separate days where you have had alcohol.
Fukin hell the crap!!! 🙄
---
Aww Sammy and Sharon are bezzies. They is laughing together!!

Reactions: 6
Haha Katie Bee is watching her. Wonder what she’s thinking of her 🙈

Reactions: 3
Oh my god she’s talking so much tit!! Talking about fukin anti depressants wow. An expert. Honestly she’s dangerous for people. I hope no one actually takers her advice. She’s not dealing with anything at all.
---

Fukin hell the crap!!! 🙄
---
Aww Sammy and Sharon are bezzies. They is laughing together!!
Sammy is stuck right up Sharon’s hole 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sammy stop telling shaz what to do she will block you
---
Sammy please stop licking arse
---
Shazzas block list must be longer than the bible by now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She has def been told to keep the music down......she's as quiet at a wee mouse out the back!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.