Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More big speeches about herself , starting with
"The reality of the situation is blah blah blah "
"In a sense..... "
Plus make up , tidying , drug run and a cringe dance clip , back on live talking tit , gradually getting more incoherent as the day goes on and she's had more drugs, then talking about being a survivor and listening to ghosts ....
yes...i really should know the schedule by now! im a silly billy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t keep up on these threads they are filling up faster by the day 🤣 just parking myself here probably still have about 6 pages to catch up on when I take a look later on.

I think she has been warned about her noise in garden etc. did you hear her last night she kept saying she don’t want to upset the neighbours and can’t sing as it’s late. She kept whispering.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t keep up on these threads they are filling up faster by the day 🤣 just parking myself here probably still have about 6 pages to catch up on when I take a look later on.

I think she has been warned about her noise in garden etc. did you hear her last night she kept saying she don’t want to upset the neighbours and can’t sing as it’s late. She kept whispering.
Wonder if the neighbours spoke to the police and the landlord and they’ve both told shann to shut the duck up basically

Reactions: 12

Wonder if the neighbours spoke to the police and the landlord and they’ve both told shann to shut the duck up basically
i agree. she had a visit from the landlord yesterday morning so she must of said something. Aswell as telling her to clean the garden up as sharon said yest she had 2 weeks to get it sorted. Will be ASBO sharon before long the rate shes going 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i must of missed this bit yesterday but omg it has me HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes you handled your self so good your threatened a fireman with a hammer 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HOW CAN SOMEONE DO SO MUCH CLEANING BUT IT ALWAYS LOOKS FILTH? 🤣 let the shitshow commence 😁
---
she has a cheek to say 'im so tired' wow
Now now. We mustn't judge her tiredness. It's exhausting being a full time evil, narcissistic, abusive witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sharonnnnn
Thats not my name makes me howl but so does that nutty woman walking up to the police saying im watching the live and i can take the dog to which sharon said "ferk" offf hahahahahaha
---
My heart just dropped though
So when she was arrested the rumour was the dogs was taken?
So say the dogs went into to the kennels while she was locked up.. she obviously had to get them out didnt she so whats to say she just got lewnnnaaa and lennie there i know its such a good thing that lennie is no longer there but its sad for lennie IF hes all on his own in a strange place
Yeh and she says he’s gone to people that aren’t just random strangers on the internet but has he or is he in a shelter somewhere and she is just saying that?😢😢
---
Comments are definitely being deleted on her TikTok from yday 🤣 she’s keeping the ones with hearts. I’ve seen a few disappear though
So she does fukin read them then witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There’s a tv for £50
Trampoline for free
Wigs (all except the purple coz that’s her fave) free
Egg chair £30
WWE outfit free
All listed with her address on!
If it isn’t her that’s put them on, that’s disgusting to do!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now now. We mustn't judge her tiredness. It's exhausting being a full time evil, narcissistic, abusive witch.
that is true..im just jealous..there ive said it 😭
---
There’s a tv for £50
Trampoline for free
Wigs (all except the purple coz that’s her fave) free
Egg chair £30
WWE outfit free
All listed with her address on!
If it isn’t her that’s put them on, that’s disgusting to do!
think its shann as im sure she said on live she was selling then (someone correct me if im wrong)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why do people feel the need to suck up to her for recognition. They say we are sad over here but that’s way sadder if you ask me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.