Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ she’s telling her to put her therapy on hold now
---
Eeeeeew she’s scratching her crusty head with that black wig on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Danni Essex gifting 🙄
---
She’s turned the light back on to help this sa survivor and now she’s fuking laughing and singing. She’s soooo stoned!!
---
I did not know she has a shanfam tattoo with a purple heart
---
Im out. I need sleep. Night witches
Yeh I’m done too 😴😴

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I rarely catch her lives unless there is massive drama I just watch this thread sometimes but fkin hell she is so weird
---
Like imagine sitting there talking to urself like that about random tit 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Morning immature witches (and possibly bastards?). I wonder what we have in store today. Nearly time for a new thread. This one is the one with the most votes atm. It’s epic 😂
I keep randomly giggling to myself about this whenever I think of it her so it has to be the new thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharonnnnn
Thats not my name makes me howl but so does that nutty woman walking up to the police saying im watching the live and i can take the dog to which sharon said "ferk" offf hahahahahaha
---
My heart just dropped though
So when she was arrested the rumour was the dogs was taken?
So say the dogs went into to the kennels while she was locked up.. she obviously had to get them out didnt she so whats to say she just got lewnnnaaa and lennie there i know its such a good thing that lennie is no longer there but its sad for lennie IF hes all on his own in a strange place

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Morning immature witches (and possibly bastards?). I wonder what we have in store today. Nearly time for a new thread. This one is the one with the most votes atm. It’s epic 😂
Morning witches.....well that thread went quick!! That is defo the one!!

It's all the drama Mick, I just love it 🤣🤣
Happy Saturday witches 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🎶They call me Sharon, they call me psycho, they call me tit mum, they call me narcabuser...they're not my names, they're not my names🎵
---
I literally can't ever call her shann again 🤣🤣🤣 it's Sharon all the way from now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sharonnnnn
Thats not my name makes me howl but so does that nutty woman walking up to the police saying im watching the live and i can take the dog to which sharon said "ferk" offf hahahahahaha
---
My heart just dropped though
So when she was arrested the rumour was the dogs was taken?
So say the dogs went into to the kennels while she was locked up.. she obviously had to get them out didnt she so whats to say she just got lewnnnaaa and lennie there i know its such a good thing that lennie is no longer there but its sad for lennie IF hes all on his own in a strange place
He would still be treated better there , than by her who potentially would of killed him ( I actually think she is capable) and he wouldn't be there for long, adorable dog like that.

Reactions: 13
Comments are definitely being deleted on her TikTok from yday 🤣 she’s keeping the ones with hearts. I’ve seen a few disappear though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning immature witches 🥰 wonder whats in store for us today 😫
More big speeches about herself , starting with
"The reality of the situation is blah blah blah "
"In a sense..... "
Plus make up , tidying , drug run and a cringe dance clip , back on live talking tit , gradually getting more incoherent as the day goes on and she's had more drugs, then talking about being a survivor and listening to ghosts ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.