Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time πŸ‘¨β€πŸš’πŸ”¨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one is gaslighting you Shann. There genuinely is a buzzing sound. Stop being the bleeping victim all the time

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She just said I could look at myself in the mirror all day !! Total narcissist

• Sick
Reactions: 7
when u type it in and click on them says theyve been removed...
---
riveting live as per 😴😴😴
I managed to get SS before they did πŸ™ƒ took her addy out though
She’s deffo put them on coz how would a troll get in her house and take pics of her tv 🀣 wig one said all free and available except the purple coz it’s my fave colour

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's actually giving Luna massive chunks of sandwich. I may give my dog a little crust but christ that was loads .

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I managed to get SS before they did πŸ™ƒ took her addy out though
She’s deffo put them on coz how would a troll get in her house and take pics of her tv 🀣 wig one said all free and available except the purple coz it’s my fave colour
Not the undertaker outfit πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ive turned her off...i cant sit n watch her whilst she think she knows every little thing about foootball πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.