Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your makeup is tit, your pink eye shadow is tit, your wig is tit, your attitude is tit....just in general....
KcR15y9t8kh0Y.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Literally pissing myself so my 87 Yr old aunt is a psychic medium and is it's all I've ever known from being little my nana was the same they've both always seen spirits and talked to the dead etc anyway I popped in for a cuppa with my aunt and had my phone in my bag (I'm terrible for not shutting it off always pocket dialling etc) so my aunt said 'erm I can feel your phone is 'burning like it's on fire I can feel it it's hot there's something not right' as usual I said auntie it's fine there's nothing on my phone as I pull it out it's shann on her live my aunties face was a picture bearing in mind she's never owned a mobile phone nor ANY social media!! I showed her shann and my aunt said she has a black aura around her she's evil and started going on about abandoned children abandoned family and she's the root of evil. Shes not what she claims to be And in a past life she was an evil evil person. Apparently (according to my aunt) something big is going to come out about her and make people really angry...

Listen I don't know if it's true but I love & respect my aunt and like I said its all I've ever known and to be fair she's not wrong with some of the stuff! 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never really thought about this before… she’s always on her own. With a phone that she sings into. Like how sad and pathetic is that? I pop on and watch here and there but my house has people in it who I talk to and interact with. Laugh, joke (occasionally argue!) she just sits talking, ranting and singing into a phone. It’s just a pathetic existence. If my life went so horribly wrong that I had to do that I’d cry myself to sleep every night!

Reactions: 10
Literally pissing myself so my 87 Yr old aunt is a psychic medium and is it's all I've ever known from being little my nana was the same they've both always seen spirits and talked to the dead etc anyway I popped in for a cuppa with my aunt and had my phone in my bag (I'm terrible for not shutting it off always pocket dialling etc) so my aunt said 'erm I can feel your phone is 'burning like it's on fire I can feel it it's hot there's something not right' as usual I said auntie it's fine there's nothing on my phone as I pull it out it's shann on her live my aunties face was a picture bearing in mind she's never owned a mobile phone nor ANY social media!! I showed her shann and my aunt said she has a black aura around her she's evil and started going on about abandoned children abandoned family and she's the root of evil. Shes not what she claims to be And in a past life she was an evil evil person. Apparently (according to my aunt) something big is going to come out about her and make people really angry...

Listen I don't know if it's true but I love & respect my aunt and like I said its all I've ever known and to be fair she's not wrong with some of the stuff! 🤣🤣
I'm a firm believer in that kind of thing. She definitely is pure evil.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A tad awkward....she keeps looking at the comments and there are none 🤣🤣🤣
Keep miming and performing anyway there Shann!!!!
k5Whx9YkhU9tNRfVqP.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of riveting conversation and view 😆 I predict a sub off coming again soon. Also , she's so shite at straightening her wigs .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I 100% believe she is pure evil. She’s not mad she’s bad. Pure poison running through her veins.

Reactions: 7
Just noticed she has a picture of her and R&G on top of her chest of drawers, thought she wasn’t allowed them on show?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Day in, day out she’s on her phone on live… has she actually had any interaction from anyone other than the shop keeper and her dealer!?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.