Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the sounds of it I think her neighbours are outside in their garden, she actually got some consideration for once?

Reactions: 1
The smug face is on point today. Hey Shan do you know what would be better than you sat in the sunshine enjoying life ?
Your kids enjoying the garden playing with their toys but instead they are loving life with someone who actually treats them how they deserve to be treated but you don't feel one ounce of shame

Reactions: 10
Oh yeah she is just chillin', loving life!!
What an absolute waste of space she really is! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She said to one of the dogs I know you don't like me, is it because of my past, you have to let it go

• Haha
  • Wow
When she says “I can do this on my own”
What exactly is she doing on her own?!!
Literally nothing. Not hard to do nothing is it Shann.

• Haha
She said to one of the dogs I know you don't like me, is it because of my past, you have to let it go
Omg my auntie said she was evil evil evil in a past life 🤣🤣
---
Another song that's she's somehow related to herself! And the constant 'love that, love that, love that' shan I hate you hate you hate you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Give it up "hun".....no one is commenting on your stupid lives because you are pure evil....
3ivTU1e1EeQ1FsQfRm.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder what her neighbours think when they look at her from their upstairs windows. She looks fuking crazy.

Reactions: 1
Aww just watching the protesters at the racing! I'm one of them who doesn't participate in grand national i just dont agree with it 🙈 but Good luck to anyone who's got a cheeky bet on

Reactions: 4
What a 🔔 end lmao......🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230415-173123_TikTok.jpg

---
And only 100 watching and even less commenting!

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Aww just watching the protesters at the racing! I'm one of them who doesn't participate in grand national i just dont agree with it 🙈 but Good luck to anyone who's got a cheeky bet on
I Don’t agree either. All
About money at the horses expense.
---
Has she walked the dogs?
---
Oh my god I bet she gets changed again. I have barely watched her today. It’s so boring and I have my family etc. cooking a lovely dinner for everyone and having a lovely homemade mojito!! 🍸

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.