Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Barbara Beth & Claire stop it! Stop it now you absolute weapons!!! You'll all soon learn...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she really is delusional thinking people are jealous of her 🤦🏻‍♀️ i much prefer my own life with my family, friends and children, thank yewww ✌🏻

Reactions: 10
Thank you immature witches for the new thread.....very much appreciated and thank you for the manners!! 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
id love to walk up to her and just slap her round the face with a fistful of mince and cheese strings and see how 'triggered' she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is now giving out advice on food!!!???? Someone who doesn't eat when she is live for 16hrs straight.....are people actually listening to this tit!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Must be so exhasting knowing everything about everything!?! 🙈🙈
Honestly, what a head!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.