Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so deluded
---
I wasn't screen recording, but I hope someone was! I'm 99% sure she's just threw one of the dogs into the house by the tail!! 😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
She sure as tit doesn't need all those chairs outside anyway.....she never has any visitors!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such low views and no comments. She's just talking shite to herself. How does it feel to be a complete and utterly loser Shan
---
Oh here we go , the fires going on now to try and get some views and reactions.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Such low views and no comments. She's just talking shite to herself. How does it feel to be a complete and utterly loser Shan
---
Oh here we go , the fires going on now to try and get some views and reactions.
Thankfully the dogs are locked indoors
---
She's twisted! Playing house on fire while starting to burn the kids Wendy house 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t even care if I give myself away but she blocked me 😂 got my refund ages ago anyway 👍☺😅👌
---
I don’t even care if I give myself away but she blocked me 😂 got my refund ages ago anyway 👍☺😅👌
Jokes on you shann I got 2 other accounts 😘
---
All I said was poor Luna will get burnt again then realised the dogs wasn’t even out 😂 she’s actually using her pea sized brain for once

• Haha
Her poor bleeping neighbours 😡 she’d be getting a bucket chucked over her from my bedroom window

• Angry
It would be so pissed if my neighbour kept having fires often as I hang my washing out to dry 🤬

Reactions: 4
If we could have one designated screen recorder for the dogs safety and not give the witch the views she’s sorely craving. I can pop in from time to time but got family over for our monthly cocktail night

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s absolutely loving the fact the girl behind the counter was watching her live. I’d be so embarrassed
where’s she got money for port and blue wkd?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.