Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone's enjoying their night off. Thanks Shan, so kind of you.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, hey witches 👋🏻

Just been doing some fb stalking 👀 and OMG!! How much does Shann look like her dad?! 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Dickheads live! Shoving her hand in lennies face cuz he dared try and jump up to her probs for some attention

Don't forget haters 'you can't embarrass someone who does it to themself for a laugh'
Thanks shann *noted*

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Honestly her GRWM are mind numbingly painful! The constant head nodding the constant miming of songs whilst bopping her head and the CONSTANT stupid mini dance moves! She infuriates me so much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i wont be watching her today so ill be very appreciative of all the updates on here. thank yewww. Its my birthday and im off to get fucked up 👍🏻🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.