Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Recap:

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Shan continues to be rude and block her subs for stupid reasons (ie. Telling her what wig would look nice or simply being named Sophie).

- Shan's a knobhead.

- The sun came out so Shan decided to wear a summer dress, ditch the dogs and go to the beach on her own because she "needed a break".

- Shan's a knobhead.

- There's a cannabis shortage in Immingham because Shan's smoked it all.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- She let the sub comments go wild again for one evening only.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- She doesn't read Tattle but has spent 98.7% of her time ranting about it this past week.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Comments went off for the entire next day, words were unblocked and the comments went wild. Despite us Tattlers being toxic bitches, we all said how bad the comments were and even called one person out for their comments. Shan sat there all day on live with the comments coming in thick and fast.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Pictures of Shan's bag of sniff surfaced.

Screenshot_20230405-174132_TikTok.jpg

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Shan turned subs back on the next day and continued her usual routine of being a total cunt to the dogs, mainly Lennie, refusing to take him for a walk.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Shan went all Harry Redknapp on us whilst watching the women's football.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Shan's been having late night music parties much to the delight of her neighbours.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- She's been in a bad mood since Friday. Proper chip on her shoulder.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Her mums ashes were scattered on Saturday and she didn't bother going.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Shan put the dogs in danger with a fire pit and polystyrene balls.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- Shan gave everyone an Easter treat and turned sub only off again. Tattlers couldn't be arsed to watch the shit show.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- She did a disappearing act on Monday.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- She's been on today upset that nobody called the police or an ambulance for her attention seeking disappearance yesterday. Spent the entire day slagging off tattle and ranting about everything and anything. Being so vile to Lenny too.

- Shan's a knobhead.

- 8 weeks since she's been allowed to see the children.

Shan's a knobhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Ya know something right. People can say what they want about 'us tattlers' yeah I know we go in hard sometimes and we can say stuff people don't agree with that's just life BUT when it comes to what matters ie kids/animals etc no one can say anything bad!! Yeah we might 'hide behind screens/fake names' but again when it comes down to what matters its clear we have hearts & are not those nasty bullies people make us out to be! Today has proved that!! My family mean more to me than anything/anyone in the world I work full time have friends and have a life outside of any social media. I will never EVER understand the likes of shann, aimee, vicrose, tara 1 tooth, and new to the scene Deborah louise! who feel like the world owes them some sort of living whis kids are neglected day after day and removed by SS whilst they live their lives on social media in hopes to make money & beg and then they cry and play the victim when it all goes wrong and its easier to blame 'the trolls & bullies'!!! I've kept my children off any social media for 20 years (my oldest is 20) to the point that I regret not taking more pics of them but one thing as a mother I would never do is use my children for views/money/sympathy!!! Say what you want about 'us tattlers' but I can guarantee most of us if not all of us are the ones tucking our children into bed tonight and giving them nothing but love kisses & affection!! (My dog is included 🤣)

I respect you all and don't give a fuck want anyone says ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23

IR0201

VIP Member
From family who can’t comment on here:

Happy birthday G, have a great day with your family who love you and really want the best for you. And we hope you are made to feel like the princess you are xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

practisewotyapreach

2:42am “my head is hurting and it’s always right where my scar is…” okay potter

2:43am “fucking hell my neighbours are gonna hate me if they don’t already”

2:46am amie asked to get in the box she said no you got no manners you didn’t say please.
then went on to say she’s giving her anxiety because she’s a stranger and doesn’t know who she is the went “see this is why I need a fucking smoke cos I’m panicking” amie stated she’s normal and to not panic Shan went on to tell her she doesn’t know what no means. Now she’s blaming her for putting her on edge and blaming her for her definitely not being able to sleep and that it’s mental torture 😳
Aimee told her she’s making her feel terrible shann said I’m making you feel terrible your triggering my trauma but I’m not gonna blame you 😳😳😳😳
---
Amie has gone on to say sorry. Shann went ohhhh I got a full stop and everything your pissed off 😠
---
She’s just told her “ your playing psychological warfare with me and I’m gonna block you in a minute 😳😳😳
---
Sorry for the spam guys I take my night shift very seriously 😐 just keeping you updated 🤣🤣
---
She has stated she will not sleep until she has had a smoke so tomorrow she’s gonna get a smoke and come home and go to sleep.
it’s like giving milk to a baby she said
It also helps with her ms which she’s now sat in pain and uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

IR0201

VIP Member
Are you fucking shitting me Shan? You drive better when you’ve smoked weed? You absolute cunt. I hope you lose your licence for good! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

snoopythedog7

This is what people are referring to its unclear whether she was spooked or touched the flames either way its absolutely unacceptable to allow your dogs that close! This is the clip that I've also sent to the rspca an spoke with them again today I was told there's been multiple calls today I've also told then I'll ring each time I see something regarding the dog especially lennie. This is about the 4th time I've spoke with them and ill carry on!
---

Sorry shann you prick I've got my own children to be a real mother too! Once I've finished my real job that is
This upsets me so so much! As a dog mum (to my own Luna), even just a decent human being, they way she treats both dogs and people, absolutely appauls me and angers me to no end. Thank you so so much for reporting, and to everyone else reporting! Thankfully her two kids are safe, and hopefully the two dogs will soon be safe from her care also! <3

To cleanse this feed from sad dogs, here is a pic of my spoilt rotten baby (well 4 years old, but still my baby) Luna! Hope yous don't mind me posting it here, but think we all need a happy face on this feed 😅

1681477271261.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
Why are all the birthday messages for G making me so emotional 😭. G and R deserve the world after the difficult few years they’ve had ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Literally pissing myself so my 87 Yr old aunt is a psychic medium and is it's all I've ever known from being little my nana was the same they've both always seen spirits and talked to the dead etc anyway I popped in for a cuppa with my aunt and had my phone in my bag (I'm terrible for not shutting it off always pocket dialling etc) so my aunt said 'erm I can feel your phone is 'burning like it's on fire I can feel it it's hot there's something not right' as usual I said auntie it's fine there's nothing on my phone as I pull it out it's shann on her live my aunties face was a picture bearing in mind she's never owned a mobile phone nor ANY social media!! I showed her shann and my aunt said she has a black aura around her she's evil and started going on about abandoned children abandoned family and she's the root of evil. Shes not what she claims to be And in a past life she was an evil evil person. Apparently (according to my aunt) something big is going to come out about her and make people really angry...

Listen I don't know if it's true but I love & respect my aunt and like I said its all I've ever known and to be fair she's not wrong with some of the stuff! 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

hayp

Chatty Member
I just hope the children are together with good foster carers. My niece and nephew were separated and passed from pillar to post and were never adopted and they were a similar age. My niece ended up in a children’s home because of her anxiety and separation issues. No foster parents could cope with her.
(Ps I was too young to have them)

Does she realise the multitude of being fostered? Complete strangers. Not knowing whether you’re staying there permanently. Potentially having to move schools and homes numerous times and make new friends every time. People coming in and out of their lives.
You are literally a fukin bitch for what you are doing Shann. It’s absolutely horrendous and it’s FOREVER!! They’re not your children anymore Shann. They’re strangers now. You won’t get them back now. You could turn things around maybe but I can’t see it and you’d now really have to prove yourself.
You’re dancing smiling drinking smoking weed and laughing and communicating with complete strangers on TikTok!!
Fuking TIKTOK. An APP.
Think how you will feel when you’re in your more mature years and lonely. No one to celebrate your birthdays or Christmas with. NO one to go home to. No one to cuddle or have love with. But then again you’re a narcissist so I don’t believe you will ever ever see the error of your ways and the damage you’ve caused. Break down or not. MS or not you’re acting like you don’t have a care in the world.

TWO PURE INNOCENT CHILDREN. YOU'RE SICK.

• Sad

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Shannon giving out parenting advise to other parents on her daughters 5th birthday who she hasn't seen for weeks & weeks and who she neglected to the point they were removed!

Male it make sense you nutjob
---
Also please stop pretending your some sort of bad bitch! I'd crumple you like a crisp packet you cunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Hope G has an amazing day and is so spoilt. The live where she had wet herself and Shann was shouting at her to go and change when she must of only been 2 or 3 was heartbreaking as was the last one when they were too scared to speak. Lord knows what she must have gone through as we know Shanns feelings about her . I imagine similar treatment to Lennie. Such a gorgeous, little princess. Hope she has a day filled with lots of presents, cake and treats .

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan you make me absolutely crease up laughing. You have just judged another mother for wanting to get married to a man who's bought her kids up and has decided getting married go him will make the adoption process easier. You literally condemned the woman but wasn't you the same 'mother' (I use that term loosely) who allowed your kids to call Adam daddy after a few months. You have got to the the biggest hypocritical bitch I've ever come across

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Happy birthday G! I hope you have the most amazing day surrounded by people who love you and care for you ♥♥♥

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
She honestly looks like she could be a serial killer
Yep a few of us have been saying that for months. She needs locking up, she's a danger to society.
She said to Lenny not long ago, you are not having sex with me, I'm not a baby making machine.
What sort of person thinks to say that to a dog.
Drug fuelled psychosis I believe she's got. Needs an assessment ASAP

• Wow

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Shan it's ok for kids to be a little bit naughty is it, is that any kid except yours. Remember when G was 3 years old and she wet herself, and you went mad at her and told her to go and sort herself out and get changed. 3 years old Shan. Or do you remember when you had the kids overnight and they was scared and wouldn't go to sleep, they wanted a cuddle from their egg donor, what was your reply, oh I know it was no means no. Disgusting bitch

• Sad
  • Angry

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
id love to walk up to her and just slap her round the face with a fistful of mince and cheese strings and see how 'triggered' she is 🤣

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
I just hope the children are together with good foster carers. My niece and nephew were separated and passed from pillar to post and were never adopted and they were a similar age. My niece ended up in a children’s home because of her anxiety and separation issues. No foster parents could cope with her.
(Ps I was too young to have them)

Does she realise the multitude of being fostered? Complete strangers. Not knowing whether you’re staying there permanently. Potentially having to move schools and homes numerous times and make new friends every time. People coming in and out of their lives.
You are literally a fukin bitch for what you are doing Shann. It’s absolutely horrendous and it’s FOREVER!! They’re not your children anymore Shann. They’re strangers now. You won’t get them back now. You could turn things around maybe but I can’t see it and you’d now really have to prove yourself.
You’re dancing smiling drinking smoking weed and laughing and communicating with complete strangers on TikTok!!
Fuking TIKTOK. An APP.
Think how you will feel when you’re in your more mature years and lonely. No one to celebrate your birthdays or Christmas with. NO one to go home to. No one to cuddle or have love with. But then again you’re a narcissist so I don’t believe you will ever ever see the error of your ways and the damage you’ve caused. Break down or not. MS or not you’re acting like you don’t have a care in the world.

TWO PURE INNOCENT CHILDREN. YOU'RE SICK.
They are together ♥

• Heart