Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dolly’s Luna fire video has gone!! So if TikTok think it’s dangerous then why wouldn’t the rspca do something !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Green is kids.
Adults are purple and so is the queen.
Ummm Shan not sure if you missed the news The Queen passed away on the 22nd September 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dolly’s Luna fire video has gone!! So if TikTok think it’s dangerous then why wouldn’t the rspca do something !!!
If tiktok think it's dangerous why didn't they ban the live when it was happening?! I was reporting it 😡
---
i wont be watching her today so ill be very appreciative of all the updates on here. thank yewww. Its my birthday and im off to get fucked up 👍🏻🤣
Happy birthday!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She literally needs locking up in a forensic psych ward… or a prison, in solitary… so that she doesn’t inflict her sociopathic tit on people (or animals). She is literally the type to end up murdering someone 😳

Warning to everyone, dont go to Shan for positive vibes because you won't get it unless you pay her like you would a counsellor. Dig deep in your pockets or pissoff 😂

• Haha
You know when she's all uppity, the red eyeshadow comes out . She means business . Look out dogs .

• Haha
@zyxwvu Happy Birthday, have a great day!! 🥳🥳🥰

Did you guys see someone has put Shann's mobile number on a video about saving Lenny and Luna!! 🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.