Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what people are referring to its unclear whether she was spooked or touched the flames either way its absolutely unacceptable to allow your dogs that close! This is the clip that I've also sent to the rspca an spoke with them again today I was told there's been multiple calls today I've also told then I'll ring each time I see something regarding the dog especially lennie. This is about the 4th time I've spoke with them and ill carry on!
---

Sorry shann you prick I've got my own children to be a real mother too! Once I've finished my real job that is
😫😫 I hope she wasn't burnt

• Sad
Reactions: 6
This is what people are referring to its unclear whether she was spooked or touched the flames either way its absolutely unacceptable to allow your dogs that close! This is the clip that I've also sent to the rspca an spoke with them again today I was told there's been multiple calls today I've also told then I'll ring each time I see something regarding the dog especially lennie. This is about the 4th time I've spoke with them and ill carry on!
---

Sorry shann you prick I've got my own children to be a real mother too! Once I've finished my real job that is
This upsets me so so much! As a dog mum (to my own Luna), even just a decent human being, they way she treats both dogs and people, absolutely appauls me and angers me to no end. Thank you so so much for reporting, and to everyone else reporting! Thankfully her two kids are safe, and hopefully the two dogs will soon be safe from her care also! <3

To cleanse this feed from sad dogs, here is a pic of my spoilt rotten baby (well 4 years old, but still my baby) Luna! Hope yous don't mind me posting it here, but think we all need a happy face on this feed 😅

1681477271261.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she is defo on speed. Speed is called a poor man's coke .... Same upper feeling and a quarter of the price. She could add it into her coffees. Swallow a lump or rub around her mouth. I can't watch it anymore she makes me so angry! She leads a sad, lonely and pathetic existence. How she wasn't completely devastated over her daughters birthday is beyond me... But nope same old tit. Makeup, rank wig, lip syncing the same songs over and over, her stupid bleeping dancing. How she gets 400 viewers I don't know! Barely any comments to read just watching her do nothing but preach about being good parents... Please kindly duck off Shan People need to stop watching and giving her the attention that she loves! I'm hoping her account gets banned because if she started again she would never get that amount of followers again
---
I think she is defo on speed. Speed is called a poor man's coke .... Same upper feeling and a quarter of the price. She could add it into her coffees. Swallow a lump or rub around her mouth. I can't watch it anymore she makes me so angry! She leads a sad, lonely and pathetic existence. How she wasn't completely devastated over her daughters birthday is beyond me... But nope same old tit. Makeup, rank wig, lip syncing the same songs over and over, her stupid bleeping dancing. How she gets 400 viewers I don't know! Barely any comments to read just watching her do nothing but preach about being good parents... Please kindly duck off Shan People need to stop watching and giving her the attention that she loves! I'm hoping her account gets banned because if she started again she would never get that amount of followers again
Also the RSPCA are useless. Look at that CJ her dogs are in one room constantly, locked in cages with no access to food or water, no walks nothing. But because she was feeding them and they had a roof over their head RSPCA did nothing. So I doubt anything will happen unfortunately 😏

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just popped in and she’s putting on ‘I’m going to be a c**t’ make up’
I reckon she’s gonna kick off today and lecture everyone about everything as clearly she knows it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh really. That’s an upper , yea?
I Donno how she is coping with no kids no car no anything.
Wonder why she’s not on yet
Yeah an upper and is known to be the best appetite suppressant. Worse come downs and makes you feel invincible and talk absolute shite with no filter, usually nonsensical…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
---

What the actual duck??? 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Was talking to a friend about shitshow Shan. Her Dad was a police officer and says he’s dealt with the RSPCA before, he unfortunately doesn’t think the RSPCA will intervene or do much. Apparently they’re over run with homeless dogs, dogs who aren’t fed etc so if her dogs appear to be fed, have a home etc they won’t do much for now. I’m quite upset by it to be honest but still, I say keep reporting and gathering evidence/screenshots and hopefully someone will see they are mistreated because I’m sorry but I can’t just ignore it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
This upsets me so so much! As a dog mum (to my own Luna), even just a decent human being, they way she treats both dogs and people, absolutely appauls me and angers me to no end. Thank you so so much for reporting, and to everyone else reporting! Thankfully her two kids are safe, and hopefully the two dogs will soon be safe from her care also! <3

To cleanse this feed from sad dogs, here is a pic of my spoilt rotten baby (well 4 years old, but still my baby) Luna! Hope yous don't mind me posting it here, but think we all need a happy face on this feed 😅

View attachment 2099903
I've been reporting since the day she turned on that poor little boy. I'm also a dog mum who's treated like absolute royalty in our house it makes me cry physically when she's nasty to lennie and will keep reporting until I know that baby is taken from her evil narcassist hands!
---
And shan Just so you know this fake act your putting on at the moment absolutely repulses me!! You make my skin crawl you're so disgusting the reason youre on your own is because no one in their right mind would near you!!! Keep your fake act up we all know you will.crack again soon as your the most narcassist person I've ever come across screen recordings don't lie you bleep
---
And shan Just so you know this fake act your putting on at the moment absolutely repulses me!! You make my skin crawl you're so disgusting the reason youre on your own is because no one in their right mind would near you!!! Keep your fake act up we all know you will.crack again soon as your the most narcassist person I've ever come across screen recordings don't lie you bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just as I went on her live shes saying there's always a positive in everything. So please tell me Shan what's the positive in losing your kids ? If you could answer that i would appreciate it.
You also said you are very intelligent, more intelligent than what people make you out to be so please tell me what's intelligent in saying you drive better under the influence of drugs ?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I came out when she started with the 'I said no! And no I don't want you licking me I said no'
Why can't she bleeping lick your hand?! Arggg i dislike her
And she blocked a sub ! She’s the vilest woman to walk this earth MY OPINION SHANN when you read HERE !!

It’s definitely speed she’s on. I had to turn off last night I couldn’t watch it anymore
Agree because she’s not gurning is she
---
Luna got burnt??? 😭😭😭
My video shows Luna very very close. Have a look. It’s on dollythedoodoo account
---
---

Ah yeh that’s my vid. Dollythedoodoo 😱

Reactions: 4
Ah how lovely she’s taking them out for their 11 minute walk. Well Lennie might get taken. We shall see

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.