Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them poor dogs 😢 is there any way of me getting her address? Them dogs need taking. RSPCA don’t seem to be bothered. Looks like we are in for a night shift as she’s of her face AGAIN 😡 I’m scared the fire js going go fall on or near the dogs. They are going so close to it. Did you see her stare at Lenny for ages then look at the fire and smirk? I do not trust her she is evil.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Them poor dogs 😢 is there any way of me getting her address? Them dogs need taking. RSPCA don’t seem to be bothered. Looks like we are in for a night shift as she’s of her face AGAIN 😡 I’m scared the fire js going go fall on or near the dogs. They are going so close to it. Did you see her stare at Lenny for ages then look at the fire and smirk? I do not trust her she is evil.
She is a psychopath, without a doubt, capable of anything😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Oh my good that’s breaking my heart. I hope her neighbours or someone has rang the police on her. It can be classed as antisocial behaviour. Her local council need to be informed too 😡😡 those dogs need removing asap. They’re in danger with her

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Her council can put an abatement notice on her for the music and fire as it comes under statutory nuisance. The selfish bleep deserves to get in tit. She’s got away with far too much for too long

• Angry
Could anyone who knows her address report anonymously her, pretending to be a neighbour? I don't know if it's the right thing to do but then dogs should not be so close to the fire (and she shouldn't have fire and music so late)

Reactions: 6
She went of but now back on? I wonder who ever was phoning her turned up at her house to give her more drugs. Bet it was her dealer as look at the time 😡

Reactions: 3
She went of but now back on? I wonder who ever was phoning her turned up at her house to give her more drugs. Bet it was her dealer as look at the time 😡
It kept pausing and she said something like I’ve told you no, stop ringing it’s close to harassment

Reactions: 3
I’m only still watching in the hope one of her neighbours will throw something out the window at her to sort her out 😅 I don’t know how she gets away with it, where I live there would be uproar on the neighbourhood WhatsApp group, all the Karen’s would be finding out who she was and putting a stop to it!

Reactions: 10
I’m only still watching in the hope one of her neighbours will throw something out the window at her to sort her out 😅 I don’t know how she gets away with it, where I live there would be uproar on the neighbourhood WhatsApp group, all the Karen’s would be finding out who she was and putting a stop to it!
her neighbours are much calmer than what i would be! i would of lobbed a brick at her head by now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My street would’ve rang the police on her by now or been round and knocked on her door 🙈 it’s a quiet street and most on here are up on early shifts or have young kids.

2:12am in the Shan house… currently whispering about putting wigs on. She have just paused the live. Still in the dark. I’m getting freaked out that she’s just going to appear with light back on and her in a wig with her massive coke eyes… serial killer vibes she is!!
---
Ok one minute later and she’s now ended the live 👀 very strange! Wonder if she will be back.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.