Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute selfish witch she really is!!! I have 2 dogs and it is so sad to watch the things she does especially those photos from last night......those dogs need removing from her and pronto!! She is insane!!

Honestly if I was her neighbour I would have her pulled over the fence, how selfish is she!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I knew it wasn’t coke she’s on. Far too pricey. Now poor man’s coke is ‘affordable’ to her and explains the lack of eating. I may know someone with experience of this (pre kids and settled life & had 3 jobs!) also explains the constant talking and dribble she comes out with!!!
I’m sure it ‘helps’ her MS 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I’m only still watching in the hope one of her neighbours will throw something out the window at her to sort her out 😅 I don’t know how she gets away with it, where I live there would be uproar on the neighbourhood WhatsApp group, all the Karen’s would be finding out who she was and putting a stop to it!
Absolutely the same. We had some antisocial neighbours and the entire street were reporting them. The landlord decided to provide it to ss for somewhere teenagers coming out of care went to stay. He had to end the contract and has now sold it to a family. There’s no way I would put up with that so regularly.
---
I wondered if that was what was happening. X
---

Who could be desperate enough to ring her though
Could be someone telling her she’s making a complete twit of herself on TikTok and to get off if she wants to even try to have any kind of relationship with her children!!

Reactions: 4
It’s definitely speed she’s on. I had to turn off last night I couldn’t watch it anymore

Reactions: 6
Rspca phones have been off the hook today apparently!! It would seem luna getting burnt last night has riled alot of people!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a disgrace!! And all over fyp!! I really hope she gets what's coming to her!

I am not a hateful person at all btw but what she has put those poor children through and now those poor dogs, she would make anyone angry!!!😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Rspca phones have been off the hook today apparently!! It would seem luna getting burnt last night has riled alot of people!
They need to be those animals voices and saviours 😭 if last night doesn’t sway them to go take those poor dogs away, I give up :(

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This is what people are referring to its unclear whether she was spooked or touched the flames either way its absolutely unacceptable to allow your dogs that close! This is the clip that I've also sent to the rspca an spoke with them again today I was told there's been multiple calls today I've also told then I'll ring each time I see something regarding the dog especially lennie. This is about the 4th time I've spoke with them and ill carry on!
---
Has she really just said 'can someone else be mum today'??
Sorry shann you prick I've got my own children to be a real mother too! Once I've finished my real job that is

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.