Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah how lovely she’s taking them out for their 11 minute walk. Well Lennie might get taken. We shall see
She’s left Lennie now she’s a bleeping witch excuse my language 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oh poor Lennie. She hasn’t taken him. The little screams and barks as she leaves. She put the leash on as well 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
God she loves to emotionally abuse Lenny...give that dog away, there'd be a queue for the little cutie. Treats her dogs like she used to treat her kids the witch :mad: 🤬

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Oh Lennie darling :( hold on… I’m hoping and praying you’ll be out of that hell hole
Soon enough 😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Since midnight she’s gained 6 more subs!! Who the fuk is doing it because they’re not fukin commenting. It’s the same bunch. I don’t get it. She’s a fukin witch.

• Angry
I’m sure she’s said no at least 50 times in the last 5 minutes whos she talking to 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Luna really just get a 5 minute walk and that's it?!
---
She's in a really crappy mood today ain't she...

• Angry
My dog is my world we’re out every morning for 2 hours before work then he’s out with my teenager for an hour on an evening too I could never treat him the way she does those port dogs 😢
---
My dog is my world we’re out every morning for 2 hours before work then he’s out with my teenager for an hour on an evening too I could never treat him the way she does those port dogs 😢
Poor*

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.