Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan I dont like to bring bad news but you don't have a family. Shut up you psychotic witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it very difficult to watch her at the minute to be honest, between the shite she preaches everyday and the way she is treating those poor 🐕......I don't even know how to explain how it makes me feel 🥺.
She is such a toxic draining human and how her subs are going up when no one even seems to speak to her is beyond me!?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Omg I’m just catching up and feel so sad 😞 poor Lennie not getting taken for a walk AGAIN 😢 it’s breaking my heart now and getting to much.

I have a pug and as soon as I walk through the door she practically jumps up on me all excited. Even if I have only been gone 5 minutes 🤣 I give her all the attention and treat her like a baby. She’s 10. Lol but will always be my baby. My children are 22 and 17 now and my pug (Darcy) adores them. She’s usually sitting on my daughters bed just chilling watching tv with her. I don’t get how anyone can be so bleeping cruel. If I lived closer I would happily jump the fence and take her I wouldn’t give a tit. That dog needs love and affection. They both look underweight too. You can clearly see they are also scared of Shan 😢

The RSPCA are tit they won’t do anything. 😡 what about if we report her to dog charity’s in her area or something? I really don’t know but something needs to be done.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I just jumped in for 5 minutes as I really don't have the head space for this fuckwit today, and I genuinely think she's going insane. She's literally had not one comment whilst I've been watching, she's talking to herself about falling asleep last night to wrestling and then sat giggling to herself saying she can be a see you next Tuesday when she wants to be 🤯 that came out of nowhere. Now she's whispering to the cat, saying 1 minute cats are funny and in her next breath no cats are vicious. Everything she's said in the whole time I've listened makes no sense at all. She needs the white van men to come and get her, then lock her up in a padded room. She's lost the plot 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
How the hell did she manage to burn sausages in the air fryer. Dumb cow

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.