Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you just hear her have a line? Omg this women 😡 about 4 minutes ago she went of camera I heard the card scraping the plate then clear as day her sniffing the line 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All that Sarah has done is give her more subs 😱 Has it been a month since the Sophie Saturday yet?
---
Did she end up blocking Barbara when she mentioned us?
---
She is looking at who is joining and removing names she doesn’t like 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s 1:10 am and we are currently an area mint galaxy smooth and 3 Buenos down and shann is currently going through everyone that joins is getting a block of the name triggers her 😳🤣
---
It’s 1:10 am and we are currently an area mint galaxy smooth and 3 Buenos down and shann is currently going through everyone that joins is getting a block of the name triggers her 😳🤣
Aero*
---
FYI to the early shift Shan is talking if having another day off tomorrow!
---
2:07 we are still going strong. Still blocking people who enter the live that trigger good old shanny
---
Still not finishing our sentences either “I’ll tell you something for free…” proceeds to be silent for the next few minutes
Come on shann I’m holding my breath here with intense anticipation of what you was gonna say but stopped halfway through

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Buckle up we’re in for a long night
She won’t sleep she knows why she won’t sleep but that’s okayyyy
She’s just gonna sit on live and chill

hands up who’s still on the late shift with me?Or who’s actually snook home?
---
I’m 99% sure shann just quoted me 🤣🤣🤣 she’s definitely on her other phone reading tattle
She went from being silent for ages to then saying in for a longgggg night 👀👀👀
---
Woah

she’s just said she wants to pack up fake a death tell every one she’s dead and just leave.
then Went on to state she would actually change her sex and disappear 😳😳😳
---
She’s mentioned also about taking a sleeping tablet (she had her first one last night) because she has no smoke left and she really needs one

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I’ve just got up at 2.40 and she’s still live! 😳
absolute madness 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
2:42am “my head is hurting and it’s always right where my scar is…” okay potter

2:43am “bleeping hell my neighbours are gonna hate me if they don’t already”

2:46am amie asked to get in the box she said no you got no manners you didn’t say please.
then went on to say she’s giving her anxiety because she’s a stranger and doesn’t know who she is the went “see this is why I need a bleeping smoke cos I’m panicking” amie stated she’s normal and to not panic Shan went on to tell her she doesn’t know what no means. Now she’s blaming her for putting her on edge and blaming her for her definitely not being able to sleep and that it’s mental torture 😳
Aimee told her she’s making her feel terrible shann said I’m making you feel terrible your triggering my trauma but I’m not gonna blame you 😳😳😳😳
---
Amie has gone on to say sorry. Shann went ohhhh I got a full stop and everything your pissed off 😠
---
She’s just told her “ your playing psychological warfare with me and I’m gonna block you in a minute 😳😳😳
---
Sorry for the spam guys I take my night shift very seriously 😐 just keeping you updated 🤣🤣
---
She has stated she will not sleep until she has had a smoke so tomorrow she’s gonna get a smoke and come home and go to sleep.
it’s like giving milk to a baby she said
It also helps with her ms which she’s now sat in pain and uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
2:42am “my head is hurting and it’s always right where my scar is…” okay potter

2:43am “bleeping hell my neighbours are gonna hate me if they don’t already”

2:46am amie asked to get in the box she said no you got no manners you didn’t say please.
then went on to say she’s giving her anxiety because she’s a stranger and doesn’t know who she is the went “see this is why I need a bleeping smoke cos I’m panicking” amie stated she’s normal and to not panic Shan went on to tell her she doesn’t know what no means. Now she’s blaming her for putting her on edge and blaming her for her definitely not being able to sleep and that it’s mental torture 😳
Aimee told her she’s making her feel terrible shann said I’m making you feel terrible your triggering my trauma but I’m not gonna blame you 😳😳😳😳
---
Amie has gone on to say sorry. Shann went ohhhh I got a full stop and everything your pissed off 😠
---
She’s just told her “ your playing psychological warfare with me and I’m gonna block you in a minute 😳😳😳
Just to let you know...you're not alone....🤣🤣
Glad you've done the run down..as I would have poked my eye balls out after trying to put that lit into words!
0259 and still blocking people at random and some for having " no bleeping boundaries"🤪
These " night shifts" are getting more and more bizarre!
She has said earlier she may have a day off again tomorrow " to piss everyone off"....I doubt she will manage two days off in a week..but, who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just to let you know...you're not alone....🤣🤣
Glad you've done the run down..as I would have poked my eye balls out after trying to put that lit into words!
0259 and still blocking people at random and some for having " no bleeping boundaries"🤪
These " night shifts" are getting more and more bizarre!
She has said earlier she may have a day off again tomorrow " to piss everyone off"....I doubt she will manage two days off in a week..but, who knows?
Woo hooo a friendly face on the night shift love thatttt
Well I’m here until she goes off because guess what. I actually suffer with ptsd & I don’t sleep due to the nightmares etc soooo I can go all night 🤣🤣
---
3:18 she has stated she’s getting tired now 😳 I thought she was hardcore and could pull an all nighter
---
3:22 oh we’re not so tired now 👀🤣
---
3:27 it’s tea break! Shann has put the kettle on for us! Tea 2 for me shann cheers love

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
3:24am green screen on - she’s not even talking. Oh wait she is saying “Thank you for tapping the screen, really appreciate that” 🤦‍♀️

I said hours ago we would be in for a long night didn’t we 🤣

I fell to sleep, just woke up had a nose and could not believe she’s still on.
I notice she seems to put green screen up when she’s sniffing.

Attachments

• Haha
Woo hooo a friendly face on the night shift love thatttt
Well I’m here until she goes off because guess what. I actually suffer with ptsd & I don’t sleep due to the nightmares etc soooo I can go all night 🤣🤣
---
3:18 she has stated she’s getting tired now 😳 I thought she was hardcore and could pull an all nighter
---
3:22 oh we’re not so tired now 👀🤣
---
3:27 it’s tea break! Shann has put the kettle on for us! Tea 2 for me shann cheers love
Sorry to laugh..hope you're ok💖
0330.and still chatting tit...think she will still be at it when i finish my actual "night shift"...🤪

• Haha
3:36 she’s rewriting a song “when the world is on your shoulders just smile and let it go when people try to put you down… that’s bad advice I’m gonna rewrite that. Is that acceptable well I’m gonna do it anyway”
---
Sorry to laugh..hope you're ok💖
0330.and still chatting tit...think she will still be at it when i finish my actual "night shift"...🤪
Laughing at my trauma 😳 that’s reactive abuse 😳😳😳
---
But I’m okay thank yewww 🤍🤍🤍
---
3:42 she’s ringing the vets tomorrow for poor Lenny she’s even writing it down so she doesn’t forget
---
3:57 Shan thinks there should be a lgbt Disney programme like a “Joseph and Joseph nativity” 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
3:36 she’s rewriting a song “when the world is on your shoulders just smile and let it go when people try to put you down… that’s bad advice I’m gonna rewrite that. Is that acceptable well I’m gonna do it anyway”
---

Laughing at my trauma 😳 that’s reactive abuse 😳😳😳
---
But I’m okay thank yewww 🤍🤍🤍
---
3:42 she’s ringing the vets tomorrow for poor Lenny she’s even writing it down so she doesn’t forget
0400..she's decided she may not have a day off tomorrow/today, as she has decided she may be a c yeww next teeewsday .what's new?🤪
Hope the vet refuses to hand Lenny back over to the "care" of her...if she does get around to sorting it that is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
4:00 She is now stating little mermaid is her favourite film now because Ariel broke away from her father and she had a child and let her child do what she wants even tho she might not agree with it. And she can swim not just float and she can sing and Ariel can sing
It’s bizarre how quick these topics of conversations changed so quickly
---
4:02 Luna needs protection so she’s gonna lock Lenny in the kitchen and he’s the trouble causer. He needs to do his own self care and she will tell him for Luna
---
If Lenny had a bit more loyalty she would probably lick his willy with him 😳😳 is this girl ok? Talking about the dogs in a sexualised way 😳😳
---
She wants another female dog that’s white/grey. Not black as that’s fully negative.
---
4:09 am the live has ended!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
4:00 She is now stating little mermaid is her favourite film now because Ariel broke away from her father and she had a child and let her child do what she wants even tho she might not agree with it. And she can swim not just float and she can sing and Ariel can sing
It’s bizarre how quick these topics of conversations changed so quickly
---
4:02 Luna needs protection so she’s gonna lock Lenny in the kitchen and he’s the trouble causer. He needs to do his own self care and she will tell him for Luna
---
If Lenny had a bit more loyalty she would probably lick his willy with him 😳😳 is this girl ok? Talking about the dogs in a sexualised way 😳😳
Absolutely bonkers..I concur, this conversation happened..good god😳
Evil witch, locking him in the kitchen 😡
Leewna is " a representation of her" ( allegedly) and Lenny " a representation of, well two people"😳😳🤪
just give the poor little mite to someone who will love him...😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.