Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message to you SHANN. Lennie wants to interact and play with you. He doesn’t want MORE food. Puppies need to be stimulated and played with. Ffs. His poor tail is wagging for some kind of attention.
---
She needs a skip at this point. That gardens full of junk and hazards!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Are you bleeping shitting me Shan? You drive better when you’ve smoked weed? You absolute bleep. I hope you lose your licence for good! 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Are you bleeping shitting me Shan? You drive better when you’ve smoked weed? You absolute bleep. I hope you lose your licence for good! 😡
I hope someone sends that to the relevant authorities 😡😡😡 selfish, irresponsible witch

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s gained 4 subs over night 😱🙄
---
She’s in a pissed off mood. Something is brewing. She’s going to turn at any moment. She’s Sick of this tit

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder how she will be tomorrow on G’s birthday. She probably won’t even care 😡😭

• Sad
I wonder how she will be tomorrow on G’s birthday. She probably won’t even care 😡😭
I wonder how her own birthday will be. She can’t honestly think she’s going to be successful at some charity day!!
---
Rant alert!! It’s here

Reactions: 6
She’s fewwwwwming today. Come on Shan, tell us what’s wrong 😏

• Haha
Is she still live?? I gave up just before 1 when she was saying why are 168 people watching a green screen picture of her, saw she was still live when I went out this morning about 9

Reactions: 6
off topic but has anyone seen about vic rose? apparently her kidss have been taken again after she got them back??
---
off topic but has anyone seen about vic rose? apparently her kidss have been taken again after she got them back??
edit: she won the court appeal to say she could have them back and she was supposed to collect them from school but ss went to higher court and she wasnt allowed too. Crazy tit

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Yes because she refuses to stay off social media , it's probably the only thing ss asked her to do and she won't do it , so no one to blame but herself.
---
Yes because she refuses to stay off social media , it's probably the only thing ss asked her to do and she won't do it , so no one to blame but herself.
She has a thread on here to btw

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
---

edit: she won the court appeal to say she could have them back and she was supposed to collect them from school but ss went to higher court and she wasnt allowed too. Crazy tit
They’ve told her to stay off socials.. she won’t do it. She was live on insta a few nights ago saying she won’t do what they’re telling her and she’ll keep going live. These people don’t deserve kids

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
---

She has a thread on here to btw
what is wrong with these parents? another Shann them 🙄 thank you ill have a look!
---
They’ve told her to stay off socials.. she won’t do it. She was live on insta a few nights ago saying she won’t do what they’re telling her and she’ll keep going live. These people don’t deserve kids
how has tt become peoples lifes baffles me, i could never put it before my children!

Reactions: 8
---

Yes apparently they got taken again. She took the 6 grand and done a runner. Haven’t been on here since. She’s disgusting. Another one who spoke to her kids like tit.

• Wow
OMG has she still been going live? I have not seen her for a while. Wonder where the 6 grand went as no way did she go to court.

Reactions: 2
GOOD MORNING MY TATTLE FAM (said that in the TikTok sounds good morning my neighbours)

I’ve literally just woke up (don’t worry kids are fine dads not working today) I didn’t get much sleep after she came off she gained a few subs last night but blocked majority of them and said she doesn’t mind if it’s only one left as they didn’t understand her boundaries (they was having a discussion in the comments) she was in a foul mood due to no smoke so unless she can’t get any today and the foul mood will continue cos she ended up shouting at one point “I need a bleeping smoke” she’s no longer using it for her ms likeshe stated she did I think that’s clear to see because at this point. It’s an addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pleading poverty yet manages to go to the shop daily for monsters, baccy and vapes. Manages to go to the dealer daily. Manages to do clothing hauls and B&M hauls. Manages to buy tit wigs constantly.

Stop bullshitting Shan.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s skint and can’t afford smoke so her mood will be tit until she can afford it. Maybe smoke it a little less and then you’ll have enough!

She’s feeding her dogs cos she’s a good person. No. You’re feeding your dogs cos it’s your responsibility to feed them you utter twit. You get a pet, you feed and walk them. Simples!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.