Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bloody shift that was!
hope you enjoyed my run down of tonight shananigans 👏🏻
So I’m officially handing over to the early shift now & im gonna get some sleep I hope you have all woken feeling refreshed & you are ready for todays antics… will she have another day off? Who knows!! Tune in to find out!!
Goodnight/good morning you immature witches
Loves loves loves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

0530!!!
Well bugger me! She had just over an hour off and she's back..... live, in the kitchen,but she's nowhere to be seen😳
Could be another interesting day🤪

*edit*....she was in the shower 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Early shift she’s live! Has been for an hour. Grab a cuppa and get yourselves ready 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the duck is she getting ready for this early? Obviously taken some drugs to stay awake. Here I am at 6am working, so I am actually jealous of Shan in that respect 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you all for watching the tit show. Absolute nutter . These subs are just as bad as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her poor neighbours listening to this music at this time in the morning 😡

• Angry
Why is she getting ready at 7am? Where is she going? What deadly diseases does that Wig glue brush hold? So many questions 🤯

• Haha
Shan is your dealer on the early shift tewww? Or are yewww breaking in to their house again? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shan is your dealer on the early shift tewww? Or are yewww breaking in to their house again? 🤪
Soon as I saw she was up I thought she was off for a pick up...she was desperate at one point last night for a " smoke" , when someone was triggering her, but said she had none🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
7:45 and she’s mopping up piss once again. I’d be heaving waking up in that house, it must absolutely stink 🤢 it’s ok though because she’s obviously still buzzing from her lines of snow and seems to have loads of energy. I predict a massive comedown at some point…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell I fell back to sleep as she was coming off. I can not believe she came back live and was in the shower 🤣🤣 what is the point of pressing that live button when are not there to talk. 🤣

what time did she end the live after then? I went back to sleep about 4am.
Was she dressed when she ended the live?
she’s had no sleep, you could clearly hear her sniffing the lines last night 😡

Reactions: 1
Well I was shocked to wake up and see Shann up and live on my fyp this morning. She must of had so much monster and ❄ that she's not slept 😂 how one person has to continuously clean a house baffles me, is it that much of sh!thole Shann? 🫠

Reactions: 4
Wonder what today's comedown will consist of. She's completely lost it at this point.

Morning immature witches. I clocked off about 2.30am, thankyewww for the dedication of the ones who stuck it out. What a crazy night

Reactions: 8
Thankyew for the night shift I appreciate that..

You've got tremors because of all the coke you sniffed & the 4 monsters you drank through the night! Stop blaming the MS 👊 whether you believe it or not shannon people arnt stupid! I know you think you're the only Intelligent person out there BUT guess what you can't kid a kidder thankyew

Reactions: 11
Wowza… wonder what she’s gonna be like today after sniffing and drinking monster all night. What a healthy life she leads…

Reactions: 4
Just want to give a shout out to all you night shift / early morning shifts for the run down. Very much appreciated and I don’t get as angry reading it as I do when I watch the show so I might just keep up to date here!

Did this girl have a job before all of this? How is she coping with no kids? I just know I don’t know how I’d be up, and about. Is she depressed? For what reason were the kids taken?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.