Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh theres the real shan. Shes bored of soneone elses trauma now
---
Her attitude has just switched completely

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was scrolling through my fyp and this idiot showed up. Someone’s done a few lines tonight, those eyes 😂

Reactions: 2
Someone came on asking for help, made up a load of BS and it turned out to be lies. Said she rang 111 and not 101 for police help. I think someone checked and no call came through. Although I’m not sure how that lady was able to check If she’s not at work 🤔 either way as much of a head Shan is, I don’t condone people lying.. ever!

Reactions: 7
Shan I thought no one could kid a kidder. It was obvious from the start Sarah was lying. So much for you being able to read people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The whole “you see them on a Thursday” is her saying the person is a c*nt - see you next Thursday. She isn’t actually naming an actual person

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.