Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you guys hearing this 😱😱😱
---
She’s just contemplating going to sweep
Someon away from their ex !
---
In fukin Manchester. She’s fukin mental

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she for real she laughed at her situation at the start! Now her numbers are rising now she’s ranting and literally just said guys u don’t have to follow me then stopped herself saying the sentence 🤬 all for the views

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How was she getting to Manchester? Must be by broomstick because she won’t be driving will she?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here we go again 'it's all about me & me only' shan your narcassist side is proper shining through tonight wow!!!!

Reactions: 2
Shan, can you come help me please? There's some crazy arsed nutjob that's reactively abusing me and I need saving from her. Name starts with an S and rhymes with Ban (as in banned from driving).

I'm on the moon. If you set off now, you'll make it here in about 9.5 years. Don't worry about bringing your phone or going live as there's no signal.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck is anyone and I mean ANYONE taking any advice off this absolute nutjob!!! Whispering to herself but loud enough for everyone to hear!
Shan you are not qualified in the slightest to give anyone advice on anything! You're a bleeping liar you abused your kids and I also think YOU were the narcassist I'm every relationship you've ever been in! You now abuse your dogs and now your here questioning A PROFESSIONAL! You know duck all!! You can woww wooow all you want you're irrelevant
---
Those eyes 👀
---
Sorry Sarah but I think you're also a bare faced liar!! No police would day that!! Absolutely no way would they day that!! She's playing mind games with shannon attention seeking!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No she's not allowed go talk about them. She's not allowed to see them, contact was stopped after she made death threats
What the hell, death threats? Omg, so she can’t mention the kids at all then… I’m scared myself of her, it’s manipulating she is

Why does she keep mentioning views!!! Cos this all goes in her favour for views!!! 🤬
Also a little side thought - I’m doubting a call handler would say someone was too sensitive

Reactions: 9
Why the duck is anyone and I mean ANYONE taking any advice off this absolute nutjob!!! Whispering to herself but loud enough for everyone to hear!
Shan you are not qualified in the slightest to give anyone advice on anything! You're a bleeping liar you abused your kids and I also think YOU were the narcassist I'm every relationship you've ever been in! You now abuse your dogs and now your here questioning A PROFESSIONAL! You know duck all!! You can woww wooow all you want you're irrelevant
---
Those eyes 👀
---
Sorry Sarah but I think you're also a bare faced liar!! No police would day that!! Absolutely no way would they day that!! She's playing mind games with shannon attention seeking!!
I missed what she said the police said butttt i think this sarah is fibbing x

---
Those eyes 👀
---
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks she's lying, either for attention or to trigger shan. Apologies to the girl if I am wrong though

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Shann if you really are gutted she has had to pay to come and tell you this situation and to ask for help then give her a refund!
---
I will never say I think someone is lying especially when they’re saying they’re a victim without good cause.
allthough I will say it’s very unbelievable that a call handler has said the things that’s been apparently mentioned. If I’m wrong and this has happened I deeply apologise now.

Wow shan your so inspirational with your big words and wisdom wow please get a job giving out advice hunnnn

• Haha
Sorry witches, I'm out.....can't listen to her anymore she has been talking none stop now for 12hours, surely she will get sick of the sound of her own voice one of these days ✌✌
Night ladies, sleep well (those who aren't on the night shift) 🤣🤣🥰🥰

HSfLNyKksXbZC.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.