Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neighbours when they see she is out the back being a selfish ballbag again!!!
B37cYPCruqwwg.gif

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I screen record every single live even if I put phone on low and to one side so if anyone ever needs anything let me no

Reactions: 6
i wont be watching her today so ill be very appreciative of all the updates on here. thank yewww. Its my birthday and im off to get fucked up 👍🏻🤣
Hope you've had a lovely birthday!
---
I have had a shan free day so far ...so just checking in...looks like she's been spending her sub money?
Loving life?? What an absolute witch😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
My neighbours are exactly like her, music blasting loud constantly all day and night. So inconsiderate! Just put some earphones in if you want to listen to music that loud!

• Angry
No comments for ages. 😂
---
I talk to my dogs but they’re not my only company 😳
---
My neighbours are exactly like her, music blasting loud constantly all day and night. So inconsiderate! Just put some earphones in if you want to listen to music that loud!
Point them in the direction of watching Shann. Maybe they’ll see how selfish they are

Reactions: 2
She honestly looks like she could be a serial killer
Yep a few of us have been saying that for months. She needs locking up, she's a danger to society.
She said to Lenny not long ago, you are not having sex with me, I'm not a baby making machine.
What sort of person thinks to say that to a dog.
Drug fuelled psychosis I believe she's got. Needs an assessment ASAP

• Wow
Reactions: 16
'Lenny don't bark, just because you are scared to go to the bottom of the garden with Luna because its dark, a true survivor wouldn't be scared, you bleeping muppet'
Wtf goes through her head to say things like that to a dog

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Itd make my day if her neighbours shouted shut the duck up while shes on a live..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.