Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she talking to!?!?
I think its apparant shes a nasty drunk. Nasty sober nasty drunk. Also she bangs on about living in a village. What village wants a massive chav living there
---
Sat at the head of the table... walked away without the kids. What a saddo. If i was sat at the head of a table in a court situ knowing i was gonna lose my child id bleeping hang my head in shame. Not sit on tiktok live getting pissed out me skull. Shes a bellend

Reactions: 7
This is just embarrassing… why would you show yourself to the world in that state.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god she’s making such a twit out of herself. Honestly I would love 5 minutes with the neighbours 😬😂😂
---
Have you seen Mel has put “ Do you think this is normal behaviour “. Has she been blocked for that I didn’t see.

Reactions: 4
Yep it’s quite clear you don’t give a flying fuk about anything Shann!!

Oh my god she’s making such a twit out of herself. Honestly I would love 5 minutes with the neighbours 😬😂😂
---
Have you seen Mel has put “ Do you think this is normal behaviour “. Has she been blocked for that I didn’t see.
I can’t see the comment anymore so
I’m assuming so yeah.

Reactions: 1
Sorry shan its called im a celebrity cause they are celebritys but i suppose you could apply for the following
-im a head get me out of here
-im a tit mother get me out of here
-nightmare neigbours
-benefits britain
-i abuse dogs
Or lastly
-im a narc get me out of here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is literally not making any sense at this point? Who’s got a bun in their hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am I missing some comments. She’s saying stuff as if there are comments? “That’s a good film” “give me the attitude” ???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’s got some sort of psychosis it’s really not normal behaviour at all she’s been talking to herself almost all day now when I’ve popped in and out
---
Am I missing some comments. She’s saying stuff as if there are comments? “That’s a good film” “give me the attitude” ???
Maybe all her subs have blocked us all 🤣

• Haha
What taf is she talking about !!! Her poor neighbours midnight and she is blaring music . She needs serious help !!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.