Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the neighbours thought she’d turned the music off then !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think I’m done for tonight. Can’t tolerate the repetitive music and her tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone should screen record and send it to her… maybe she isn’t aware of what a state she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many times are we going to hear the same lies repeated over and over and over and over and over and bleeping over

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To put it in English, she's referring to her dad as Voldemort, he apparently threw a phone at her head and she had a scar like Harry Potter. She's full of tit
She's also probably trying to pull in more views as they are really low at the moment despite her subs being up. Similar tit got her near 2k views a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 1
She's also probably trying to pull in more views as they are really low at the moment despite her subs being up. Similar tit got her near 2k views a few weeks ago.
She knows to get her views up she has to allow a trolling day. She said yesterday she will let the trolls loose once a week, last time was last sunday

Reactions: 2
God help us all, she's previously said vodka turns her into a stripper. Strap yourselves in

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.