Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🥺🥺🥺 them poor dogs, she literally just said ‘ow I got smoke in my eye’ well ya bloody dogs are getting hot embers spat at them u thicko how do you think they feel??

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Luna is so upset she doesn’t understand what’s going on and trying to attack the fire

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
This song is perfect. I want to scream and shout and let it all out at Shan about how bleeping stupid she is.!!!

Reactions: 6
What was she just doing, thought she was rolling a cig , but then it looked like she rubbed something on her gums 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm not a dog person, I never have been. But I would happily go & take them dogs & look after them better than she does!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I've been told by a friend of a friend of a friend 🤪 that she likes amphetamine as well, which can be rubbed into the gums. Eyes and ears everywhere Shan 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.