Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a reason she can’t see her little girl on her birthday? Was she abusive? I feel so sorry for that little girl I’m crying here.
Coz she’s a first class bleep who doesn’t deserve to see any of those babies. She had them overnight a while ago and was so awful to them 🥹

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She was abusive towards them before Christmas during a visit. Then she decided to threaten people on live, so from what I've gathered she's deemed a danger to them (and those that care for them).

I would feel more sorry for G if she had to spend her birthday with her egg doner. She probably had a much better day than she would have had.
Thanks so much for filling me in. It’s just all very upsetting.
---
Coz she’s a first class bleep who doesn’t deserve to see any of those babies. She had them overnight a while ago and was so awful to them 🥹
Omg that’s so sad, horrific really. All her own fault so.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s obviously just gone to pick up as she went off for two minutes. What night are we in for? She’s defo high at the moment as she was more tolerant with the dogs then. She’s doing that fukin stupid laugh now and she’s on her stool. Hope she’s reading here on that other fone.

Reactions: 9
She’s obviously just gone to pick up as she went off for two minutes. What night are we in for? She’s defo high at the moment as she was more tolerant with the dogs then. She’s doing that fukin stupid laugh now and she’s on her stool. Hope she’s reading here on that other fone.
She wasn’t so tolerant on their walk the poor things :( calling them see you next Thursdays and telling them to stop. She really doesn’t deserve their love at all.
---
Poor neighbours haven’t to listen to her blasting her music outside at this time.
---
Calling Luna a bleep and telling her she’s pissing her off :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ya know something right. People can say what they want about 'us tattlers' yeah I know we go in hard sometimes and we can say stuff people don't agree with that's just life BUT when it comes to what matters ie kids/animals etc no one can say anything bad!! Yeah we might 'hide behind screens/fake names' but again when it comes down to what matters its clear we have hearts & are not those nasty bullies people make us out to be! Today has proved that!! My family mean more to me than anything/anyone in the world I work full time have friends and have a life outside of any social media. I will never EVER understand the likes of shann, aimee, vicrose, tara 1 tooth, and new to the scene Deborah louise! who feel like the world owes them some sort of living whis kids are neglected day after day and removed by SS whilst they live their lives on social media in hopes to make money & beg and then they cry and play the victim when it all goes wrong and its easier to blame 'the trolls & bullies'!!! I've kept my children off any social media for 20 years (my oldest is 20) to the point that I regret not taking more pics of them but one thing as a mother I would never do is use my children for views/money/sympathy!!! Say what you want about 'us tattlers' but I can guarantee most of us if not all of us are the ones tucking our children into bed tonight and giving them nothing but love kisses & affection!! (My dog is included 🤣)

I respect you all and don't give a duck want anyone says ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Shann if you read here.....you are a vile, nasty, evil person who does not deserve the title as Mother....I haven't the stomach to watch you today, again you have even made today all about you!!!! 😡😡😡.

And if any of your brain dead subs and "fans" read here as well you lot are just as bad as her and you too should be ashamed!

GbiUfo7kfCB1K.gif
¹

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shann if you read here.....you are a vile, nasty, evil person who does not deserve the title as Mother....I haven't the stomach to watch you today, again you have even made today all about you!!!! 😡😡😡.

And if any of your braindead subs and "fans" read here as well you lot are just as bad as her and you too should be ashamed!

View attachment 2098218¹
I haven't watched her either literally dipped in maybe a few times but quickly left. I just can't stand her I physically mentally emotionally dislike her the selfish narcassist attention seeking bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Paul Breach bringing out the wigs now. Him and Shan are two peas in a pod.
Screenshot_20230413_211329.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly feel so sad even thinking about G and her birthday today and yes I don't know the whole in's and out's of everything that has went on but those 2 poor children have been through so much in their short wee lives and this lunatic is still entertaining the nation!!! Honestly what a heartless ballbag she really is 🥺🥺🥺

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I honestly feel so sad even thinking about G and her birthday today and yes I don't know the whole in's and out's of everything that has went on but those 2 poor children have been through so much in their short wee lives and this lunatic is still entertaining the nation!!! Honestly what a heartless ballbag she really is 🥺🥺🥺
And still all she goes on about her alleged trauma .. it doesn't seem to enter her head that she has caused her 2 kiddies way worse trauma than she experienced (if there really was any).

• Sad
A day in the life of Shan twit head Mccarney, terrorising the neighbours with her tit music, singing and laughing.

Meanwhile little G is probably dreaming of her best birthday that she's ever had 💖❤💖

• Heart
A day in the life of Shan twit head Mccarney, terrorising the neighbours with her tit music, singing and laughing.

Meanwhile little G is probably dreaming of her best birthday that she's ever had 💖❤💖
Yes..twit head Shan has excelled herself today...and looking like she's not gonna stop any time soon😡
I'm slowly becoming lost for words😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Really hope this song choice isnt aimed at the kiddies. Strong enough to live with out you... stupid cow. Filled me with rage.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.