Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with this necklace? She kept pulling it out on a song.

She was singing along to a few songs then someone put a emoji of a microphone- Shan said “I’m not signing I have had enough”
The girl said “no it means mic drop”.. Shan “ohh ok then” carrys on singing 🙄

She really is deluded. She takes the piss out of her subs. She’s either nasty to them or laughs at them. I looked at two of her subs profiles and you can see they are vulnerable. She might push them over the edge one day the way she speaks to them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

She was singing along to a few songs then someone put a emoji of a microphone- Shan said “I’m not signing I have had enough”

She really is deluded. She takes the piss out of her subs. She’s either nasty to them or laughs at them. I looked at two of her subs profiles and you can see they are vulnerable. She might push them over the edge one day the way she speaks to them.
dont know whag the necklace is about she hasnt had a it long but has pulled it out loads of times when songs come on. id like to take it off her and shove it up her arse tho...but even that mp would keep her quit for a minute!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Comments in the sub chat are starting to stir and gangjabird has turned the light off hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wasn’t so tolerant on their walk the poor things :( calling them see you next Thursdays and telling them to stop. She really doesn’t deserve their love at all.
---
Poor neighbours haven’t to listen to her blasting her music outside at this time.
---
Calling Luna a bleep and telling her she’s pissing her off :(
No I just meant she took them both together but yeh was still a witch
---
Ya know something right. People can say what they want about 'us tattlers' yeah I know we go in hard sometimes and we can say stuff people don't agree with that's just life BUT when it comes to what matters ie kids/animals etc no one can say anything bad!! Yeah we might 'hide behind screens/fake names' but again when it comes down to what matters its clear we have hearts & are not those nasty bullies people make us out to be! Today has proved that!! My family mean more to me than anything/anyone in the world I work full time have friends and have a life outside of any social media. I will never EVER understand the likes of shann, aimee, vicrose, tara 1 tooth, and new to the scene Deborah louise! who feel like the world owes them some sort of living whis kids are neglected day after day and removed by SS whilst they live their lives on social media in hopes to make money & beg and then they cry and play the victim when it all goes wrong and its easier to blame 'the trolls & bullies'!!! I've kept my children off any social media for 20 years (my oldest is 20) to the point that I regret not taking more pics of them but one thing as a mother I would never do is use my children for views/money/sympathy!!! Say what you want about 'us tattlers' but I can guarantee most of us if not all of us are the ones tucking our children into bed tonight and giving them nothing but love kisses & affection!! (My dog is included 🤣)

I respect you all and don't give a duck want anyone says ♥
You are so so right. I’m lying here now with my 16yr old daughter. Just finished watching a film together and laughing and it might sound a bit weird but holding hands. ♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 10

What does wearing an amethyst necklace mean?
Symbolizing strength, power and courage, amethyst is a protective stone. Furthermore, amethyst helps combat negativity of stress and anxiety, so many people meditate with it just to clear their minds of pessimism and disturbing thoughts
Good old google lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does wearing an amethyst necklace mean?
Symbolizing strength, power and courage, amethyst is a protective stone. Furthermore, amethyst helps combat negativity of stress and anxiety, so many people meditate with it just to clear their minds of pessimism and disturbing thoughts
Good old google lol x
She's not wearing the amethyst one anymore, she's changed it for a different one.

Reactions: 3
Anyone see what she’s doing now? Banging about in the garden. Throwing bits of wood. About to start a fire. Music playing. Hope the neighbours react.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She's not wearing the amethyst one anymore, she's changed it for a different one.
Ooooo i thought it was the same one. Do they actually mean anything though if its just plastic tat? X
---
Anyone see what she’s doing now? Banging about in the garden. Throwing bits of wood. About to start a fire. Music playing. Hope the neighbours react.
So disrespectful. Them poor doggys too x

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she has 298 subs but no one is on there and hardly anyone really comments

Reactions: 2
god i’d hate to be her neighbour, she has no consideration for them blasting music and starting a fire pit at half 11 at night!! people actually need sleep so they can get up early and go to work shan love x
---
the dog just got bleeping burnt!! she went inside the house leaving the dogs unsupervised with an open flame!!!!!

• Angry
The dogs chasing the embers is making me so nervous, there getting to close to the fire !

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Is the fukin thick!!!!! If that thing she’s wearing is like a dressing gown she’ll go up in flames 🔥
Poor dogs 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Please please please someone call the police and fire brigade the dogs are getting burnt and she’s on a mission to make the flames worse

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she was my neighbor I’d lob a brick at her head, how disrespectful at this time of night to be playing music and lighting fires? Deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dogs were doing this the other night when she had the fire going 🥺 I don’t even let my dog get close to a bbq let alone a fire spitting out embers ! 😡

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.