Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sorry but she is clearly doing this to get money to fund her weed 🙃

and if she actually went to a proper food shop you can get own brand stuff like the asda everyday essentials!! stop wasting it on drugs and monsters you would be fine!!

Reactions: 10
How is she stopping so low it’s money for her HABIT and the morons are sending it her !

• Angry
Reactions: 6
that just sammy is on the beg now aswell ffs "i got no soup and all i can eat is them" 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
How is she stopping so low it’s money for her HABIT and the morons are sending it her !
defo thats what its for give it a couple of hours she will be happy as larry high as a kite!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has she literally just told a sub who's opened up about a DV relationship to punch him back? Shes said she has left and is safe in a hotel. Why would she go find him and punch him 🤯

• Wow
She’s now offering to do a fundraising live for some woman who’s homeless 🙄
I wouldn’t trust her with any money.. one of her subs sent money to Shan’s PayPal to help a homeless lady a few weeks ago. Shan before hand said she was gonna buy the lady fags and beer. (Cheapest she could get) then said she’d get her a blanket or something to keep her warm. Never did! No one knows how much the sub sent but it left me so mad!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
your address and number is out there because of YOU!!!! stop trying to be the victim in everything!!

• Angry
She didn't sleep because she was triggered by the lady yesterday and that her own address and number is out there.

No Shann you didn't sleep because you were sniffing all night

ive closed the support group down. if people want mental health advise they will have to come on
here and pay for it 😯 WOW. More fool the people who actually do pay just for her crappy advise!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She's sounding like a proper addict today. Can't go without her habit(s). Disgusting that people are sending her money to fund it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
ive closed the support group down. if people want mental health advise they will have to come on
here and pay for it 😯 WOW. More fool the people who actually do pay just for her crappy advise!!
She’s be the last person you’d ever want help from she’s nothing more than an obnoxious cretin !

Definitely she is she’ll cut the live no doubt
she is such a bleep...thought she only used it for her ms?? no its a full blown addiction she cant go without it the amount she smokes of it. I remeber when she was with adam and her saying how she only smokes it at night and only has 1 or 2. Thats turned into about 5/6 all day everyday.
---
shows more attention and kindness to a strangers dogs then her own 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Making a fuss of a stranger dog wow treat your own like tit !!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can give a complete strangers dogs love and cuddles and attention, but not her own 😡😡😡😡 “I can’t walk past a dog and not say hello” you walk past poor Lennie plenty times and ignore him 😭😭😭
---
How can she be ok with using others peoples money like that! I just wouldn’t be able to do it 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
ow wasting the money she has spent on utter tit when she could go to a proper food shop and get some bits that last a few days...🤦🏻‍♀️ she is diabolical

• Angry
Coca Cola and Pringles? That all you’re getting when you claimed you were starving? Some other persons money well spent 🙄 did you pull £20 out so you could go get a ten bag too Shann…

• Angry
Reactions: 6
We all know and have seen that she cooks meals. It’s all attention seeking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.