Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she left something in her dryer 🤣🙈
Edit - I mean like something that shouldn’t be in it 🤣 or is it a zip. Its bloody noisy

Reactions: 1
She is honestly the most draining person I have ever come across.....she is still live talking about her favourite subject, herself!!!
Bore off Shann!!😴😴😴😴
---
She's a big believer in Karma........let's hope you get yours then hun!!

Reactions: 10
Clocking In for my shift
Someone's already been blocked for asking if they can adopt Lenny

• Haha
I'm clocking off witches ......she actually makes me wanna....
FK5wchaRo1qUM.gif

---
Big up the dedicated crew though 🥰...I am a fader, I will admit that! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Just noticed something random - she’s got so many utensils 🤣 nice little collection of wood spoons and spatulas haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
9:55pm - we have an eye bogey and it’s infuriating 😐

9:56pm - tomorrows agenda is as follows. If the weather is okay she’s going to sort the garden out if it’s rubbish she’s gonna sort the cupboard out 👀 well that’s exciting isn’t it for a Thursday 🤦‍♀️

9:58pm - she’s being out of character and being a c u next Tuesday for once. She’s just having a moment bare with (this is a quote)

10:01pm - she wants to go hell in a cell with a male but she would cill* him (another death threat surely)

10:04pm - someone has asked to adopt Lenny her reply “what a silly question NO they’re both well looked after what a stupid question) then went to block said person.

10:47pm - it’s a very triggering conversation with a lot of triggers about so many different triggers that trigger shann because she suffers from triggers

it’s all very triggering tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven’t watched her live for a few weeks but my god she’s like a broken record going over and over the same stuff again and again! Trauma, everyone’s wronged her, she’s rid herself of bad people, she’s triggered etc etc

Reactions: 8
BREAKING NEWS
Shan should be on the stage, she’s wasted in this town!

No Shan- the only thing you are is deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The more pressure that gets put on them surely they’ll need to act. Tell them you’ll take it to the papers 🤣 they don’t need anymore bad publicity
I told them yesterday if nothing is done and God forbid nothing happens to him I will take it to every God dam person that will listen. I'm a women on a mission and will not stop till lenny is out that house

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I told them yesterday if nothing is done and God forbid nothing happens to him I will take it to every God dam person that will listen. I'm a women on a mission and will not stop till lenny is out that house
My heart truly truly breaks for that beautiful boy. He is so so loving, imagine how more loving he’d be with all that attention and cuddles he deserves in the right home 🥹 he’d flourish so much

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Might be quiet me for few days because unlike shan I have a job to go to. Lazy witch 🧙‍♀️ 😴

Thank yewwwww an goodnight

" remember stay you blah blah blah " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.