Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry Shan but Kieran’s death has nothing to do with trolls. I know the reason he did it and it’s so so sad, but don’t blame trolls. Stop using his death for your own sympathy and clout you vile vile witch 😡
lets hope it wasnt because of her ! She will try get sympathy anyway she can its disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Saying she’s not eaten properly for months that’ll be the ❄ luv

Reactions: 9
lets hope it wasnt because of her ! She will try get sympathy anyway she can its disgusting.
It wasn’t because of her. But she was banned from his funeral but went anyway. Im sick of her using her deceased loved ones for clout. It’s disgusting

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It wasn’t because of her. But she was banned from his funeral but went anyway. Im sick of her using her deceased loved ones for clout. It’s disgusting
thats a plus i suppose! yes i read about that before...obviosuly reasons why she wasnt allowed but Shan thinks she is so mighty she can do what she likes.

Reactions: 5
our hero shan said she gave a homeless man a tenner to buy weed so he wouldn’t freeze to death at night.
Yeah i love when a spliff cancels out hypothermia!!🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how many times and different ways does she want to tell people she has no money 🤣 Shann you decided to give up the 2 jobs you have to be a creator on TT...a tit one at that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just looked at that Claire's profile, her video from 3 hours ago doesn't look like she's in a hotel. Is she trolling?

Reactions: 5
Well that’s a first! The first time I’ve seen you get upset over your child regardless if it’s fake for the views this is the reason you need to change shann. I’m sure she will have an amazing day tomorrow probably a much better one than if she was at home sorry if u disagree but she’s better where she is

Reactions: 12
Shan remember it’s YOUR actions that have made you unable to see G for her birthday. Remember the murder threats? Yeah that’s on you, no one else!

Reactions: 13
I honestly want to shake her, crying on live about G’s birthday but can’t (and hasn’t been able to for months) pull herself together enough so she’d actually get to see her and spend time with her for her birthday.

Reactions: 10
Ewww her fake tears make me uncomfortable..especially when we all know how this situation arose either the kids!

Reactions: 7
AND THERE WE HAVE IT. THATS THE REASON
“WE WILL HAVE A MILLION AND 1 VIEWS COS IM SKINT” Shan do not use your child’s birthday to earn bleeping money!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
my whole lifes falling apart....that happend long ago shan when you lost them babies! didnt care about them then when you was abusing them on live for everyone to see!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.