Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coca Cola and Pringles? That all you’re getting when you claimed you were starving? Some other persons money well spent 🙄 did you pull £20 out so you could go get a ten bag too Shann…
Also got couple of pot noodles but yes she’ll get a 10.00 bag later
---
We all know and have seen that she cooks meals. It’s all attention seeking
Yes she had an hello fresh box sitting there in her photo Monday I think it was I seen and a dish on the drainer this morning

Reactions: 6
And there we have it...

"I'm gonna jump off for a little bit"

Off on her drug run

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Why does she leave the music blaring all day long when she’s upstairs that’s just torture to her neighbours for literal no reason. If it was for dogs she would have it on low. No blaring like that. Her poor neighbours! 😭😭 I just wanna help them

Reactions: 7
I decided to have a day off and Jesus duck I was 7 pages behind 😳. Yous have been kept busy today. Hey Shan when you read here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Creased!!! Excellent!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Whenever you are ready Shann......spotlight is yours!!
ihqDO1zlNAH8G3woM1.gif

---
And she's back under the "spotlight" and talking about herself again....ffs give it a rest!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can my late shift start after 10 tonight please & thank yewww
---
I decided to have a day off and Jesus duck I was 7 pages behind 😳. Yous have been kept busy today. Hey Shan when you read here
Ermmmm who said you could have a day off 😳
---
Shann

arianna grande isn’t gonna have a scooby who you are my dear! You say you’re gonna go hype her up like she will have a clue 🤦‍♀️
---
Did you really just pause the song because you don’t wanna speak over it because “see I do have respect” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 pull the other one. You have no respect for the lovely lady next door to you!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
someone saying well done for only just smoking now 🤣🤣🤣 thats only coz she had no money to smoke earlier ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold on, hold on, hold on......she is a woman a man needs!?!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She is actually not near wise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus does this scrubber ever get off live? Whenever I get an hour to scroll tiktok there it is, on my FYP on live looking demented asf.

What a sad little life Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.